WordPress for Beginners 
What you'll learn
- How to Build a corporate/introductory WordPress Website
- How to create menus in WordPress
- How to build a Blog Website using WordPress
- How to design custom design WordPress Pages
- How to optimize a WordPress Website for mobile devices
- How to optimize a WordPress Website for tablet devices
- How to migrate website between different hosts
- A computer/laptop with Windows/Mac/Linux OS
- Chrome Web Browser
- Internet Access
- No Experience Needed. You will learn everything you need to know
You're here because you want to master WordPress, right?
This WordPress Course was created for you!
Take this course if either of these applies to you:
You own a business and need more clients OR
Your Idea involves making a website OR
You want to learn WordPress
75 million users use WordPress making it Number One website content management system (CMS) worldwide. This course explains the most basic features of WordPress. By the end of this WordPress online training, you will have enough knowledge to create a Professional WordPress website of your own, and not only that but you can create websites for your clients.
WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website for any purpose. Whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, a corporate business site, a forum, a classified website, an eCommerce site, or a business website to sell your products and services, you can do it with WordPress.
While it's never been easier to build a website, many people get lost when it comes to creating a stylish WordPress website. By following this Complete WordPress course, you will build powerful WordPress websites with different plugins and get ahead on your journey as an entrepreneur.
Why am I Worth Your Time?
Through this course, I'll teach you everything I've learned and mastered through 10 years of building, managing, migrating, and hosting WordPress websites.
I'll walk you through every step in how to use WordPress through a series of videos. I've also included useful resource documents for you to reference.
~I know where you're at.
~I know where you're coming from.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners who want to build their own website
- Students who want to start their career with WordPress Web Design
He has a passion for teaching others, especially when it comes to Web Development and WordPress. Tanzeel is also certified in WordPress and has developed, a lot of WordPress themes for numerous companies. He is also an SEO expert and when it comes to WordPress, he is the best.
Tanzeel is not only in the field of WordPress, Web Designing and development But he is also a Software engineer and not only that he can also be called a graphic designer. He is a techgeek, an article composer and an online teacher