World of Sound Therapy and Sound Healing Practitioner Course
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How Sound and Sound Baths can Balance and Heal people
- How to run an Effective and Successful Sound Bath Event
- How to play 9 different instruments, including the Gong, Native American Flute, Crystal Bowl and Sansula
- How to Promote your Event
- How Sound is used in the worlds various Wisdom Traditions
- No just an open mind and desire to purchase at least some classic Sound Bath instruments
Would you like to learn about the wonderful emerging world of Sound Therapy and Sound Healing?
Would you like to learn how we can balance and heal ourselves through Sound?
===What to Expect===
In this course you will learn how to run a effective and successful Sound Bath session for a group or for someone one-to-one.
Learn what a Sound Bath is and more in depth about the nature of Sound and how it is used in Sound Baths to give people a profound experience
Learn how to play 6 instruments: the native american flute, gong, crystals bowls, sansula thumb piano, tibetan bowls, shamanic drum
Simple meditation practice to help you become more sensitive to sound and energy
Learn how to hold the space for others and bring a sense of imagination and ceremony to your event
How you can also do sound therapy for yourself as a self practice
Learn how to successfully promote your event
===About the Facilitator===
Your facilitator and Bestselling and Highest Rated tutor Tom Llewellyn has 20 years of experience within the realms of Sound Therapy and Sound Healing meditation, psychic development, lucid dreaming, and astral projection. He has a diploma and is fully insured to offer Sound Healing. He's also a trained and skilled teacher of Kundalini Yoga and has written two books.
- Everyone interested in Sound Healing a
- People who would like to run their own Sound Baths
- Develop existing skills in running Sound Bath events