Work with Speed : Apply Six Sigma and Lean principles
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Work and complete any task with speed and ontime
- Plan and outline their work and find the best possible way to complete it faster
- Become stress free and more happy as it becomes a habbit by practicing the simple approach taught in the course
- Students need to open to learn and willing to apply these very simple concepts and approach
There are two kinds of people.People who work and people who WORK WITH SPEED and excellence. If you want to be the later kind, this course is for you.
This is a fast and busy world. So everyone needs people who work fast, who are quick in completing tasks, who know how to prioritize, who are aware and conscious of the higher goals of any work that is meant to be done. Now, that does not mean that we need to be busy running around and behind things. There is an obvious better way.This is what I call WORKING WITH SPEED.
Now, I am NOT going to teach you techniques like speed reading, speed typing and all that stuff.
What YOU will learn is to do CONSCIOUS WORK being EFFICIENT and EFFECTIVE and feel FULFILLED and ACCOMPLISHED. What you will learn is an APPROACH with couple of simple tools that can be applied and that REALLY WORK.
If you continue applying what you learn in this course, over a period of time your mind will reprogram itself and then you will start doing lot of stuff (planning- prioritizing-analysing) in an auto mode and overall become a person who naturally WORKS WITH SPEED.
All the best on your path to becoming a person who can do more being calm, joyful and deliver the best, be it in your office work or in your business.
Live MORE !
- Anyone who wants to work faster with lesser stress. They may be people working in career or they can be entrepreneurs
- Anyone who wants to think big and achieve more out any work
You will be learning the concept of time drains and their importance in this lecture.