Facilitation of a Workshop is a skill that demands a high level of commitment and determination. The whole issue is for the facilitator to be in touch with the audience and make the experience engaging. The last thing people want is a facilitator who is boring but what people really need is a presenter who is not only interesting but keeps the environment interesting.
This course will empower you with the knowledge and skills required to make your presentation and facilitation skills a lasting success. Master the skills and techniques that even the best workshop facilitators use in the world of presentation.
Learn how to
- How to build confidence in yourself
- You will learn how to prepare yourself for the workshop
- You will learn how to prepare resource materials for your audience
- You will learn how to be engaging with your audience
- You will learn how to keep your audience attention
- You will
- You will learn how to use PowerPoint when doing the presentation
- You will learn how to get feed back on the presentation
- You will learn how to ask the right questions
If you are shy and reserved and want to turn your life around, this course is absolutely for you.