WORKPLACE CIVILITY AND CONFLICT PART 1 OF 8 - INTRO
- A curiosity about us humans...
Introduce civility, explore its causes, and discuss how we can best manage conflicts in the workplace.
• Learn the history of civility
• Learn skills in diagnosing the causes of uncivil behavior.
• Understand the role of forgiveness and conflict resolution in the creation of a civil working environment.
•Understand the different elements of effective conflict resolution
Who this course is for:
- Open to all students - regardless of current sphere of influence.
- 03:011.2 AWARENESS IS THE GREATEST AGENT FOR CHANGE
- 02:141.3 MY ASK OF YOU AS YOU TAKE THIS JOURNEY
- 03:161.4 WORKSHOP OBJECTIVES
- 01:231.5 Definitions Of Civility
- 06:021.6 What The Writers Say….
- 16:591.7 TEDTALK Do Nice People Finish Last or Best BY Christine Porath
Great Leaders Build Great Organizations. Dr Tina supports great organizations’ who believe in their future and make investments in their people. As an Executive Leadership Consultant Dr. Martina Carroll-Garrison (Dr. Tina) has experienced this axiom firsthand, when she previously served as a civilian leader within the U.S. Department of Army. Throughout her federal career, these great organizations invested in Dr Tina’s professional development, initially as an engineer and program manager, and subsequently as a senior organizational leader. After which she pivoted her work life and began sharing her expertise, insights, and passion as a transformative work-life consultant and leadership coach. Since 2014, Dr Tina has served as a leadership coach, facilitator, and strategist in support of a variety of clients and works primarily with STEM professionals from forward thinking organizations towards developing leaders, managers, and influencers with phenomenal people skills. Dr Tina supports great organizations’ who believe in their future and make investments in their people.