BOOST YOUR MOOD AND RELIEVE STRESS (exercise od gymball)
What you'll learn
- Your core will be stronger and help reduce or prevent low back pain
- Better body perception
- Release endorphins and improve your mood
- Feel happier
- To go lose weight, but you need to eat healthier food as well
- To go reduce pain, when you do the right movements
- To improve breathing pattern, focus on your breath
- To know how to stretch your overloaded muscles, specifically ones like m. iliopsoas
- You must be a fan of doing exercise and want to improve your body
- You need to have a gym ball with a good size. How can you know, that is your best size? The most common size, suitable for people with height 160-180 cm is 65 cm. The height of the ball depends on how much air is in the ball. You need to feel comfortable, when you are sitting on the ball.
- You may need Exercise Mat
Would you like to feel better in your body and try to do something fun?
Do you want to stretch painful muscles and feel some good change after 20 minutes?
Would you like to have your private smiling coach, wherever you are? Do you want to do exercise at home whenever the time is right for you?
Yes? Then continue with reading.
I have prepared this exercise on Gym Ball, because I have successful lessons for my in person clients and I really love it! You can find many exercises to help get six pack abs, but it's harder to find some exercise for the Gym Ball. So, I have decided to prepare one.
Every lesson takes 20 minutes with warm up and cool down. The program of this course is for one week, but you can simply do this exercise forever, just change the repetition, or pick your favorite positions and do more of those.
We will focus on our arms, legs, stomach muscles, and deep stability muscles. I have prepared 10 exercise positions for each lesson.
You will get an introduction video about Gym Ball as well. I will talk about benefits/ adventures , what you do on Gym ball, or about the most common mistakes.
Who this course is for:
- This exercise can be used for all ages. You don't need to have previous experience with the gymball. No fear!
- You can be a beginner, fan of sports, or professional athlete!
Who is Marky?
I am a physio and I am sure I made the right choice and I have the best job in the world.
I am Czech physiotherapist, with more than 10 years of experience with lessons on a gym ball. I have worked in hospital, when I was teacher and mentor for international medical students, then I was working with players from national volleyball, rowing, hockey and football teams and Czech Olympic members, like ski jumpers, cross country skiers or well- know biathletes. I was a member of some world championships teams. I have also international experience, because I have cooperated with Swiss floorball team and I was working at SPA in Canada.
I love my job and work well with people. I can influence so many things with my physiotherapy skills. I could meet so many clients and I am so grateful for that opportunity.