- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn what Streams are and how the concept originated
- Understand how Streams are becoming the norm in modern JS
- See how Streams turn conditional logic into better formed code
- Understand the incremental nature of Streams
- Learn to write asynchronous functions in JS with Streams
- Design streaming logic with greater performance and readability
- Learn how RxJS provides amazing tools for Streaming data
- Understand how Streams surface Functional Programming concepts
- Become a much more marketable developer with Streams! ... and much, much more!
- Ideally, the student should be familiar with creating web applications on various JS platforms, frameworks, and libraries.
- If the student has only some, or even none of these skills, he/she will still benefit from this course greatly, but may need to pause a video in progress to perform some additional background research.
- This is encouraged, as it'll only make for a better overall experience and net benefit.