Working With HBase - Aug 2021
What you'll learn
- Setting up the Cloudera environment using Docker container
- Using HBase Shell commands to process the data in the Hbase
- Setting up the REST Proxy Server instance in Cloudera Cluster
- Invoking the REST Proxy server APIs using Postman Tool
- Importing the data from RDBMS to HBase and further to HDFS
- Importing the data from HBase to Hive
- Importing the data from Hbase to Pig for processing and further Storing the results back in the Hbase
- Importing the data from HDFS to Hbase using ImportTsv method
- Knowledge about Hadoop Components
- Knowledge of SQL
- Working Knowledge on Data Base Systems and Data Warehouses
- Knowledge about Postman API testing tool
- Knowledge about Rest Proxy server
- Basic understanding of Linux Commands
If you are looking for building the skills and mastering in concepts of NoSQL databases such as HBase, then this is the course for you.
HBase is a distributed column-oriented database modelled after Google's Bigtable and written in Java and runs on top of HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), providing Bigtable-like capabilities for Hadoop.
In this course, you will be learning to working with the Hbase of the Hadoop Cluster, Understanding its architecture and working with Hbase. Invoking Hbase REST proxy APIs using Postman. Also learn to import the data from RDBMS and HDFS to Hbase. Further processing the data in Hbase using Hive and Pig.
Further, you will learn about setting the Cloudera environment in a Docker container using latest available and stable version of Cloudera Quickstart Image, also learn to import the data directly from RDBMS and HDFS. And further learn using the Hbase shell commands for the processing in Hbase shell, Setting up the Rest Proxy Server Instance to Invoke APIs and invoking the Hbase REST Proxy Admin and Client APIs using Postman Tool. You will also learn to import the data from RDBMS and HDFS to HBase and further exporting Processing and importing data between HBase, Hive, and Pig.
What are you waiting for?
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientist
- Big Data Architects
- Data Base and Data Warehouse Developers
- Any technical personnel who are interested learning and Exploring the features of Bigdata and Tools
Proton Expert Systems & Solutions is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified IT Consulting and Services firm, specializing in Cloud Computing, Enterprise Applications, Data Science, Machine Learning, Block Chain, IOT, Web/Mobile App Designing and IT Consulting Solutions.
SPECIALIZED IN SERVICES & SOLUTION
Cloud Computing – AWS, GCP, OCI, Docker, Kubernetes, Devops, Ansible, Terraform
Data Science – Big Data – Hadoop full Stack , Spark, Python, R Programming, Machine Learning, Data Visualization
Block Chain – Hyperledger and IOT
Oracle CPQ Cloud, Oracle Sales Cloud
Mobile App, Web App Design, SEO and SMM