Working with Difficult People
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 84 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
This Working with Difficult People training class teaches students to recognize and address situations with co-workers, staff, and supervisors that result from problematic behavior. Students will be introduced to strategies that proactively set the stage for a problem-free work environment and minimize the negative impact of difficult behaviors. Students will discover tools and techniques that promote realistic expectations, maintain a peaceful working environment, encourage constructive feedback, and help resolve conflict when it arises.
- Explain the role of personality in the workplace.
- Explain the impact of difficult personalities.
- Illustrate the communication process.
- Describe the effects of broken communication.
- Apply constructive feedback and conflict resolution skills in a variety of situations.
- Formulate a set of proactive boundaries and consequences for given workplace situations.
- Learn methods for handling conflict when it occurs.