Working from Home Effectively
What you'll learn
- A step by step practical guide to working effectively from home
- Create a work environment which suits you
- Overcoming stress and procrastination
- Be able to manage successful relationships with your boss, colleagues, and team
- Assessing whether routine is a good or bad thing
- Worksheets and tools to consider your personal motivations, home setup, and relationships
- Defining your 'why' in order to stay motivated and focused
- Things you MUST discuss with your boss before you go Remote
- Creating a healthy work-life balance
- Implementing effective Time Management, lists, and technology
- Mastering virtual calls as a host or a participant
- Feel calm and effective in Working From Home part-time or full time
- And lots lots more!
- No previous experience or equipment is needed
- You may want to print some of the materials
- A willingness to learn is essential!
Working from Home Effectively
Work from home while being productive, focused, efficient. Working from home as self-employed, freelance or remote work.
Working From Home is becoming increasingly popular, available and empowering! Imagine if you could work for any company in the world and not just those that are based in your city or country. Or imagine if you had more flexibility to care for your family, renovate your home, or start a business. Working From Home is a commonly misunderstood and understudied skill, but if done right it can truly transform your career and open a lot of new doors. Despite increasingly becoming a part of our everyday lives, amazingly, most people are never taught how to be effective in making your own schedule and workspace. So, in this course, you’ll be walked through step by step on how to simply and effectively manage your time and space at home, regardless of your industry and personality type.
This course covers everything you need to know about running a Home Business, working in Virtual Teams, or even Working Abroad. Essentially any situation where you might need to spend a day at home instead of in an office building, but still be productive, focused, organized and of course happy. We focus on extremely practical actionable changes you can make to ensure Working From Home is just as effective as working in an office... perhaps even more! You’ll learn whether a daily routine is truly essential, tech and tools to make life easier, mastering virtual calls (as a guest or a host) and creating a brilliant office space at home. Say goodbye to feeling low energy, distracted and unmotivated, and instead enjoy the simplicity of building your own schedule. This course covers detailed tips for excellent planning using Gantt Charts and PERT diagrams, managing a team, avoiding overspend, predicting risks and dealing with multiple stakeholders.
After this course, you will feel calm, collected, well prepared and confident that you can work effectively from anywhere. You’ll know how to create your own schedule and find your own motivation and goals. We look at lots of real-life software and set up examples and give you practical tools you can use right away to get better results in your day. Whether you're a solopreneur with a home business, or part of global virtual teams this course will empower you as someone who is always one step ahead.
Chris Croft is an international speaker, and widely published author, who's been working from home successfully running training courses for over 20 years. He's taught all over the world, as well as online, and has an entertaining and practical teaching style. This course is guaranteed to keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life-changing skills you can put into practice right away.
The course overview includes:
A step by step practical guide to working effectively from home
Create a work environment which suits you
Overcoming stress and procrastination
Be able to manage successful relationships with your boss, colleagues, and team
Assessing whether routine is a good or bad thing
Worksheets and tools to consider your personal motivations, home setup, and relationships
Defining your 'why' in order to stay motivated and focused
Things you MUST discuss with your boss before you go Remote
Creating a healthy work-life balance
Implementing effective Time Management, lists, and technology
Mastering virtual calls as a host or a participant
Feel calm and effective in Working From Home part-time or full time
And lots lots more!
By becoming productive and effective at Working From Home, not only will you pave the way for a future promotion, but you'll also have transformed your own personal happiness and freedom potential!
Who this course is for:
- Those already working from home, or aspiring to
- People in virtual teams or remote companies
- Someone who wants to run a Home Business as an entrepreneur, self employed or freelancer
- A person who works either full time or part time away from their main office
- Anyone who would love to be able to travel or work abroad via remote work
- Someone who would enjoy increased freedom, flexibility and autonomy to make their own schedule and work environment choices
Chris Croft is one of the UK's leading trainers and provides a wide variety of courses designed to involve, inspire and motivate people of all levels. To date Chris has trained some 87,000 people and enjoys a 94% rate of repeat business. Chris is also a successful author, with his first book 'Time Management' published in 1996 to wide acclaim and has since been followed by fourteen others. His tip of the month email goes out regularly to over 10,000 people. Chris is passionate about practical and fun education with courses that are memorable, entertaining and immediately actionable.