Workflows in Atlassian JIRA
- Basic understanding of Atlassian JIRA
Are you using Atlassian JIRA in your organisation and not sure how to create new JIRA workflows for your project or to customise the existing workflows?
Are you looking to sharpen your JIRA administration skills and understand how JIRA workflows work? Then this course is for you.
This course will explain JIRA workflows in detail and how you can create a workflow from Scratch. You will also understand the advanced concepts about JIRA workflow like:
JIRA Workflow Triggers
JIRA Workflow Conditions
JIRA Workflow Validators
JIRA Workflow Post Functions
JIRA Workflow Scheme
Apart from these concepts, this course covers step-by-step tutorial to create JIRA workflow, then create a workflow scheme and associate the newly created workflow to the workflow scheme and finally to a project.
You will also understand how to map the JIRA workflow statuses to JIRA board.
- IT Consultants, Testers, Developers, JIRA Administrators
- Scrum Master, Managers, Senior Managers
- Anyone keen to learn JIRA Workflows
- Edit JIRA Workflow | Understand Common Issues06:12
- JIRA Workflow Triggers05:29
- JIRA Workflow Conditions10:25
- JIRA Workflow Validators05:37
- JIRA Workflow Post Functions06:08
- JIRA Workflow Scheme | Associate Workflow with Workflow Scheme09:17
- Configure JIRA Board | Map Workflow Status in JIRA07:14
- Testing Post Function05:14
- JIRA Workflow Creation and Activation for any project19:47
Manish is a seasoned testing professional with 14+ years experience in software testing and test automation. He has worked with top organizations of the world including IBM, Target, Toll, AccessHQ, Capgemini. Currently he is based in Melbourne and provides test consulting to Australian clients.
His Certifications and Expertise:
- ISTQB Certified Foundation Level Test engineer
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Analyst
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Manager
- Certified Software Quality Analyst(CSQA)
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1)
- SAFe Practitioner
- ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation
He has extensive experience with numerous test automation and test management tools like RFT, QTP, Selenium Webdriver, Page Object Modelling framework, Cucumber BDD, JIRA, Rational Team Concert, HP ALM and Rational Quality Manager etc.
He is passionate about blogging and imparting technical trainings. He has delivered numerous online/classroom trainings on Selenium Automation and Software Testing across the globe. Till date he has trained more than 28,000 students on software testing and test automation.
Manish is founder of education websites "RCV Academy" and "Software Testing Mentor".