Workflows in Atlassian JIRA
- Basic understanding of Atlassian JIRA
Are you using Atlassian JIRA in your organisation and not sure how to create new JIRA workflows for your project or to customise the existing workflows?
Are you looking to sharpen your JIRA administration skills and understand how JIRA workflows work? Then this course is for you.
This course will explain JIRA workflows in detail and how you can create a workflow from Scratch. You will also understand the advanced concepts about JIRA workflow like:
JIRA Workflow Triggers
JIRA Workflow Conditions
JIRA Workflow Validators
JIRA Workflow Post Functions
JIRA Workflow Scheme
Apart from these concepts, this course covers step-by-step tutorial to create JIRA workflow, then create a workflow scheme and associate the newly created workflow to the workflow scheme and finally to a project.
You will also understand how to map the JIRA workflow statuses to JIRA board.
Who this course is for:
- IT Consultants, Testers, Developers, JIRA Administrators
- Scrum Master, Managers, Senior Managers
- Anyone keen to learn JIRA Workflows
- 10:06Introduction to Workflow - Create JIRA Workflow from Scratch
Manish Verma is Lead Trainer at RCV Academy & Software Testing Mentor. Manish is a seasoned IT professional with 16+ years experience in Test Automation, Software testing, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Confluence and many more. He has worked with top organizations of the world including IBM, Target, Toll, Capgemini and many more. Currently he is based in Melbourne. He is a passionate trainer and has trained more than 50000 students worldwide.
His Certifications and Expertise:
- SAFe Program Consultant
- Atlassian ACP-600 Certified - Jira Server Project Admin
- Atlassian Accredited Technical Sales Professional
- ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation
- ICAgile Agile Coach
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1)
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Manager
- ISTQB Certified Foundation Level Test engineer
- ISTQB Certified Advanced Level Test Analyst
- Certified Software Quality Analyst(CSQA)
He has extensive experience in Test Architecture, Test Automation and Test Management. He has extensive experience with Selenium with Java and Python, JIRA, Confluence and many more tools.
He is passionate learner and trainer. He has delivered numerous online/classroom trainings across the globe. Till date he has trained more than 50,000 students.
Manish also maintains and publishes tutorials on websites "RCV Academy" and "Software Testing Mentor".