All the essentials you need to successfully lead teams working as part of a hybrid or remote or work model.
COVID-19 thrust many leaders into managing employees who were suddenly working from home full time, having been forced to make this transition quickly and without any training, and managing remote workers like this requires a very different skill set than face-to-face management.
As a result, many managers are now finding their roles more difficult than before, and making their employees lives more stressful as they struggle to adapt. For example, in a 2020 Harvard Business Review survey, around 40% of supervisors expressed 'low self-confidence' in their ability to manage workers remotely.
However, at a time when most countries are now starting to plan for life after COVID-19, many employees have expressed their desire to continue working from home, for at least some of the time.
This has resulted in a situation where many organisations have now found themselves managing what is called a 'hybrid' workforce, with some employees having returned to the office, whilst others continue working from home.
This course is specifically designed to build your self-confidence, and quickly equip you with the tools and techniques you need, for effectively managing hybrid and remote teams.
Course Learning Outcomes
* Identify the individual needs of remote workers,
* Clarify the roles, expectations, strategies, and communication protocols necessary for effectively managing hybrid and remote teams,
* Explore the current technologies that facilitate productive, and secure, remote working.
* Increased productivity
* Greater job satisfaction and employee engagement
* Better work culture
* Increased staff retention
* Reduced absenteeism
* Improved ability to attract talent
Who is it for?
Managers, Supervisors and People and Culture Leaders, who quickly need to learn the essentials for effectively managing hybrid and remote teams.
This course is designed to give you an overview of all the essentials, for effectively managing hybrid and remote teams, in only one hour. If you have more time to spare, it is also jam-packed with additional activities, exercises, resources and the latest articles, designed to help you gain deeper knowledge on this subject.
As with all our courses, once you sign up, you receive full lifetime access to this course and all its materials.
What you'll get
* Videos Tutorials
* Guided readings
* Specifically designed exercises
* Interviews with global experts
* Leading industry white papers
* Online quizzes
* Certificate of Completion
* 30-Day money back guarantee