Workday Training - 24 Hrs - Learnoa Certification
- 23 hours on-demand video
- 45 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Various kinds of Organisations
- Various kinds of Business Processes
- Functionalities of a Workday Suite
- Different types of Workday Tenants
- How to execute various Staffing Models
- Learn various Reports and Calculated Fields in details
- You will be master in EIB and Core Connectors
- There is no prior knowledge mandatory, although familiarity with HR/Finance/Planning processes will help.
Regarded as the most trending HCM tool, Workday is an ocean of opportunities, as it leads directly to the HCM market. It is a web-based ERP software vendor that has the potential of managing human capital as well as economical applications. It happens to be a highly demanded solution. It helps the HR department of companies run effectively. It also carries the management method that sees employee data, time tracking, financial accounting, procurement, and expenses.
Average Salary of a Workday Professional is approximately $125,866 or approximately Rs. 88,10,620 per annum (Indeed salary data).
Workday online training program from LearnOA is a job oriented program. It will help you clear the interviews or easily getting on board in an ongoing workday project. This training program goes in two phases - Functional and Integration. This functional phase includes the study of core concepts, organizations and their hierarchies in workday, staffing models, Jobs and Positions, Compensation Structures, Security groups, etc. It also covers Defining Business Processes and Handling Transactions in Workday. The Integration phase consists of Developing and scheduling Reports along with advanced field calculations and customization, Core Connectors and Integration Services, EIB (Enterprise Interface Builder), Reports-as-a-service, Workday Studio, its Architecture, Features, Assemblies Components, Basics of WebServices, etc.
What else you will get?
Along with the training content, you will also get everything which is applicable from the following on this program:
- Codes Snippets
- Sample Programs
- Informational PPTs
- Installation and Configuration Guidelines
- Class Notes
- Interview Questions
- Useful links
- Case studies
- Real-life examples
- Anyone looking to gain knowledge of workday human capital & financial management software can take this training program.