Work Life Balance With Neuroscience & Time Management
What you'll learn
- Learn about Dopamine, Endorfins, Serotonin, and Oxytocin, and how they affect your mood and feelings of wellbeing
- Time management to ensure that you do enough work while allocating time for family, friends, and hobbies
- Ideas for what to outsource in order to free up time in your day
- How to feel better doing even tasks you don't like, and having that add to your work life balance
- A desire to achieve work life balance and live a healthy life
Create a perfectly balanced life in which you have enough time for everything you do.
Plus, use science to change your behavior in a way that takes the suffering out of your most disliked tasks and actually turns them into tasks you enjoy - yes, that's possible! This way you will end up with nearly no work you dislike, and all work you will eventually like and excel in.
NO FLUFF - THIS COURSE USES SCIENCE!
Learn about how Dopamine, Serotonin, Oxytocin, and Endorphins work in your brain to affect your mood, and how you can naturally manage their levels through behavior without taking drugs or supplements.
USE TIME MANAGEMENT TO GET MORE DONE AND FREE UP TIME
You will learn proven time management principles in order to prioritize your most impactful tasks and complete them during the most productive parts of your day. You will also learn to get rid of low-impact tasks.
Once you prioritize your schedule, you will need less work in order to achieve greater results.
ARE YOU MAKING THIS CURRENT ERROR?
You have no structure and no schedule? You work with many distractions and feel like lots of time passes, but no work gets done? And you fall behind on work, stress out, have to work more while underachieving, and the stress and lack of time eat away from your fulfillment of your free time?
If so, then invest in yourself and take this course to reverse and fix all this!
Who this course is for:
- This course is ideal for people who want to achieve a work life balance and relieve chronic work stress
Originally from Ukraine. 3-time bestselling Amazon author with some of my books used in universities and high schools across the country.
20+ time Udemy bestselling instructor.
- 10+ years in entrepreneurship
- 10+ years in SEO and marketing
- Coached over 1,000 entrepreneurs
When you enroll in my courses, you get:
- Personal care and attention: I host regular office hours for my students and reply to 99% of student questions within 24 hours and my goal is to reply within 1 hour.
- Instructor with deep expertise, proven success, and knowledge that is both theoretical and practical.
I am committed to student success and go the extra mile to help students in my courses succeed at whatever they are working on, whether it is planning, starting or growing your business.
More about me:
I am also the creator of top entrepreneur mobile apps with 2,000,000+ downloads, host of a popular business and marketing channel on YouTube with 3,000,000+ views, successful affiliate marketer, a serial entrepreneur in many other fields.
I have a BS in Computer Science from SJSU, and after working as a software engineer, I wanted to take a bigger role in the businesses I worked in, and that is how I got into business and marketing. Today, I am a world-class marketer and successful entrepreneur.
What I am interested in now when it comes to business:
I am a productivity and emotional intelligence geek. I geek out on things like motivation, building healthy habits, and creativity.
Some of my own favorite topics that I teach:
I have seen any of my students succeed in Amazon eCommerce. Selling on Amazon can be very lucrative and I love seeing my students do well.
I also teach many SEO topics that I myself use all the time. They include link-building, keyword research, and using other sites like YouTube, Amazon, and even freelancing sites like Fiverr as search engines to get discovered when people are searching.
My interests outside business and entrepreneurship:
I like playing soccer, chess, dabbling in philosophy, creating music, and writing lyrics. Plus, I am always daydreaming about finally getting a dog (a rescue from a shelter, of course).