Work From Home: How to Start a Home Daycare Business
What you'll learn
- Learn how to set up your business legally and physically
- Learn how to maintain compliance with regulatory agencies
- Establish processes and procedures for efficient operations
- Learn how to keep track of income and expenses
- Have access to resources every childcare provider should use
- Adobe, Microsoft Word are needed. No other prerequisites required.
In this course, LaDonna will teach you how to start and operate a home daycare business. You will learn how to set up your business, market your services, track your finances, and operate efficiently. You will have access to tools and resources every childcare provider needs. If you have a love for children and are looking for a way to work from home, the childcare business is for you!
Who this course is for:
- People who love children and would like to work from home
- Those that are thinking about starting a daycare business, but don't know how
- Those who already operate a home daycare business, but need help with infrastructure
LaDonna Bracy teaches low-income individuals how to reinvent themselves by starting a business. LaDonna has earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Western Illinois University and a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Phoenix.She owned and operated a home daycare business and taught others to do the same.</span> </p> </p>
LaDonna has over 10 years of experience in helping low-income individuals develop plans to achieve goals and objectives.LaDonna continues to teach others as an online instructor, author, speaker, and through her popular blog “ The Legacy Builders”.She is a member of the National Association of Professional Women.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> </span> </p> </p>