Work From Home: Find Legitimate Telecommuting Jobs that Pay
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Find and apply to a telecommuting position as an independent contractor or an employee
- Spot the differences between a legitimate work from home opportunity and a scam
- Have the proper mindset and tools for being a successful at home worker
- To be successful in this course, you’ll just need a computer with Internet, an open mind and the discipline to apply the lessons learned.
If you're ready to find a real work from home job, then this course will show you how. Inside, you'll learn how to find work as an employee or as an independent contractor for a job that allows you to work from the comfort of your home. I'll also show you how to quickly spot and avoid scams during your job search.
Find Legitimate Work at Home Jobs from Companies That Are Hiring Now
·Advantages to Working From Home
·Home Office Requirements
·Managing Your Online Reputation as a Job Seeker
·Find a Job on the Most Popular Job Search Sites
·Recognize and Avoid Job Search Scams
I will not be selling you on a new business opportunity or encouraging you to sign up for jobs that pay per task. These are real jobs from real companies, like Xerox, UnitedHealth Group, Dell, Aetna, American Express, First Data, Humana, ADP, General Electric – GE, Symantec, Microsoft and a host of smaller ones, who are hiring for full or partial work from home positions (Source: FlexJobs).
These aren't just entry level jobs either. In addition to sales and customer service jobs, you'll also find opportunities for nurse case managers, marketers, analysts, accountants and more.
My husband and I have been working from home for over 6 years, securing contracts both as employees and independent contractors. This gave us the freedom to work on our own small business ventures while keeping our bills paid.
By the end of this course, you'll have the tools necessary to find, apply and be successful in a work from home job. Each course section is packed with easy to digest lessons and recommendations that you can start implementing today.
If you're ready to learn how you, too, can crack the work at home industry, purchase this course now.
- Anyone looking for the freedom a work from home job can bring should take this course.
- Some who may find it of special interest include: those with an ill spouse or loved one who needs regular care, those with a spouse in the military and people who just want to make money without having to fight traffic every day.
Get an overview of this work from home course, including if it's a good fit for your needs.
Make sure your home office is ready for a telecommuting position. Learn the tools you must have to make sure you're working in the most productive space.
Don't let the threat of scams make you avoid the work at home industry. This comprehensive lecture exposes the most popular job scams (with examples), how you can avoid them and what to do if you come across a scam. After this lesson, you'll be able to identify and pass over scam job listings.
You've been hired and have a new work from home position. Congratulations! This lectures shows you how to keep it, including bonus tips on how to avoid burnout and distractions. If you're still on the hunt, this lecture will give you a leg up once you do get hired.