Bootstrap (no coding) Build Bootstrap Websites the Easy Way!
- 18 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 10 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build and customize, fast loading, awesome looking websites for themselves or their clients
- Understandof how the basic bootstrap structure works
- Source and use great stock photos with no cost.
- Utilize awesome free software resources from the web
- Upload a completed website to a live hosting provider
- Inspect and live-edit the HTML and CSS of a page using the Chrome DevTools Elements panel.
- Take on a web design project for many different types of business
- Take the first steps to becoming a full time web designer
- Need to have a desire to work from home and create awesome websites
- Need to have a computer with Windows 7 or newer or Mac with recent OS
- Need to be willing to learn some great new skills
- Needs to have an interest in contributing to the online digital world
Take your first steps into the ever expanding, exciting, well paid world of web design and web development with Bootstrap. Learn how to build fast loading, responsive Bootstrap websites on your computer with no coding skills required. This course will give you a complete guide of where to find, and use free software that will enable you to build some awesome Bootstrap websites. We also cover how to upload the finished websites to a live hosting provider. Web design is a high demand skill and is still growing. This isn't a HTML5 or CSS3 coding course, but we will be demonstrating some easy code tweaks. The sites that you build after taking this course should sell to potential customers for a minimum of $1000 each. Start today and find out how to build awesome Bootstrap websites the easy way.
- Anyone that wants to work from home or start a home business
- Creative people that are interested in starting to develop good looking websites for themselves or their customers
- Poeple wanting to break into the well paid, exiting and ever growing world of web development
- Anyone that has wanted to become a web designer but is put off by needing to learn to code
- This course is not for people that want to build eCommerce websites
Introduction to the course - Explaining a little about the instructor, what you will learn and what you will need to complete this course.
Here we start digging into our website, we will be showing how to create, edit and customize our downloaded images, then insert them into our website slideshow
Moving on to the team or staff section, we add the team photos to our website, insert custom text information and titles. We then go over how to add and delete social media icons, and how to add the linls needed to direct them to the required social media sites.
Here we work on the portfolio section, adding custom images and image overlays. We show how to add and remove image overlay external links and pop out light box links. We also show how to edit the image picker to enable selection of different photo groups .
In this video we go over how to edit the contact php file. This file needed to enable the sending of our contact form to our email address once the website is uploaded to a live hosting server. We also add a custom background image to the contact section.
In this video we show how to give our site a browser identity by adding a favicon icon. We also cover where to insert keywords, and where to enter description text to enable site discovery and information when the site is crawled by a search engine.
Here we add some custom code that will add a back to the top icon to our site. Adding this great feature will really enhance the user experience for any people that come to the site on a mobile device.
Here we have reached the point where we are happy with the design of our new website. In this video we learn how to upload our finished website to a live server at our hosting provider. After uploading we check the site and test that we can send and receive emails from our contact email form .
Welcome to the "What if?" section. We have covered a lot by this point in the course. Here is a bonus section that covers a few scenarios that may arise when customizing a site for a customer, and how to tackle them. Warning for the faint hearted, we are going to do some coding in this section. Don't worry I have made it very easy to follow. I know you can do it!
What if your customer wants a custom size logo? If you change the size of the logo, suddenly things can look out of alignment. In this video we learn how to correct this issue if it happens.
What if out website colors don't match our logo? If your customer sends you their company logo, and you find that the colors don't match the highlight colors you have used on your site. We show how to check the exact color, and then how to easily implement that color into your website.
What if we need to turn a one page scrolling website into a multi page website? So you have the perfect site that you want to use for a customer, but it is a one page scrolling site. your customer wants a multi page site with separate pages for each section. No problem, here we start working on converting a singe page to a multi page site. It's easier than you may think!
Thank you for taking this course, I hope you have enjoyed it as well as learning some valuable new skills. I wish you all possible success with your new website building. Please look out for more courses about taking it to the next level from me, I will look forward to working with you in the future!