Work From Home as a Virtual Assistant
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 1 hour on-demand audio
- 18 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Determine if being a virtual assistant is right for you
- Learn what you need to do before opening for business
- Set your business policies and set yourself up for success
- Learn how to set your rates
- Prepare your business for launch
- Create processes for the day to day running of your home based business
- Successfully launch your business
- Some experience in a business office setting
- Knowledge and ability to use a computer
- Knowledge and ability to use online technology (i.e. browsers, email, cloud storage, etc.)
Thanks to online technology, working from home is a real possibility. With the growing numbers of entrepreneurs working from home, the demand for individuals who can provide administrative support virtually via those same technologies has grown as well. Starting your own virtual assistant business is easy, but starting a successful virtual assistant business requires a bit more. This course is designed to give you the edge, sharing processes proven to help build a successful virtual assistant business.
- People who would like to start their own small business
- People who would like to work from a home office
Lecture 1 covers questions to ask yourself before diving into the process of starting your own virtual assistant business.
Lecture 2 discusses seven things every virtual assistant should know before they start offering services.
Should you give your clients gifts during the holidays? What are the benefits? And what should you give? These are a few items tackled in this bonus lecture which includes a podcast recording I did about the subject a few years ago. Be sure to download the .pdf for links to things mentioned in the podcast.