Master Tricky English Pronunciation
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Pronounce, spell and use words with OUGH in them
- Increase vocabulary and use new words
- Use words with O-U-G-H in them in a sentence
- You should already be able to read basic English.
- Have your speaker turned on to listen to the videos
- Be able to watch the pronunciation video.
This course is to help individuals practice words with the sequence of letters "ough" in them. It will help English as a Second Language students as well as native English speakers hear the words how they are pronounced and also see the words. There is also the meaning of the words for learners to get a better understand.
As an English as a Second Language teacher, I have noticed many of my students when reading articles with these words, they are having significant difficulties with them. These are just a few English words are a bit troublesome.
You will learn by repetition, increase your vocabulary and be confident when you use these words.
These training videos should not take more than 30 mins to complete, however, learners have PDF to refer to in addition to the videos.
Practice becomes perfect, so practice practice practice...
- ESL (English as a Second Language Student) and Native English Speakers who are having trouble with pronouncing, spelling and using words with OUGH in the.
- People who learn from repetition
Pronunciation is one thing people will notice when you are speaking English. People may not notice your grammar mistakes or the level of your vocabulary, but they sure notice how you speak or how you pronounce your words.
You need to pronounce your words carefully so people you are communicating with understand what you are trying to say. As an English as a Second Language teacher, I find it difficult to understand my students at times.
For those ESL learners who are taking one of the English exams, they need to pass their reading, speaking and writing exams. The need to pronounce words carefully and know the meaning of words and using them in sentences is very important.
As for those whose first language is English, words with O-U-G-H are often problematic when reading and writing. We all struggle in one area or another.
This course is focusing on words with the sequence of letters O-U-G-H in them. There are also word forms or word family in one of these lectures to help build your vocabulary.
Now that you have completed the course, you will be able to rate the course directly from the My Courses page.
- Underneath the course image, click on the stars to leave a rating. A box will appear.
- Give your feedback how this course helped you and your experience.
- Click Add Review
Leaving a review from the Course Dashboard
- Click Rate Course in the upper right-hand corner of the page to bring up the rating box.
- Give your review a title.
- Leave a comment about the course how it helped you and your experience.
- Click Add Review.