WordPress & WooCommerce Course: Complete Guide to E-Commerce
What you'll learn
- You will learn WordPress from Scratch
- You will learn E-Commerce with WooCommerce from Scratch
- You will learn to build WordPress E-Commerce Websites
- You will learn in-depth about Pages and Posts
- You will learn in-depth about Tags and Categories
- You will learn in-depth about Images and Media Files
- You will learn in-depth about Comments Management
- You will learn how use Advanced WordPress Settings
- You will learn how to manage Users
- You will learn to Install, Update, Delete and Manage Plugins and Themes
- You will learn in-depth about WooCommerce Products
- You will learn in-depth about WooCommerce Product Types and Settings
- Much much more
- You will need a PC / Laptop
- Decent Internet Connection
In this WordPress & WooCommerce: Complete Guide you will learn how to setup, install & Manage WordPress E-Commerce Websites from a Beginner to Advanced level from scratch. This course covers everything that you need to get started with E-Commerce to build online Shop.
This is a Beginners to Advanced level course. Which basically means if you are a Beginner or an Expert this course is Completely for you. We will cover everything from core concepts of WordPress and WooCommerce.
Starting from creating your WordPress site to converting the WordPress site to an E-Commerce platform.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Learn WordPress from scratch
- Anyone who wants to Learn how to make E-Commerce Website from Scratch
Hi, my name is Fatah Gabrial and I am a Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Web Developer, and SEO Enthusiast. I have been teaching Graphic Design, Web Design, and Web Development to my students since 2010, and I have helped more than 1000’s students to build their careers, and I have helped more than 100’s students to set up their businesses.
I am a Freelancer and I work on many projects from time to time. I share my projects with my students with my client's consent of course so that my students can have a Real-Time experience of how the Real-World Projects work. This helps my students to crack almost any interviews.
I love to code, and I love to design more than anything. I also love to adapt to new technologies, which also helps me in learning some new stuff, which I can share with my students later on.
Here at Udemy, I am going to share all my skills with you guys. I love to create courses for you so that you guys can master all the technologies as I have done throughout my experience.
I am always here and available in the Q & A Section, so you can get in touch with me anytime on Udemy, My Social Media Profiles, or my Website.