WordPress Web Design and Advanced Theme Development
- 22 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will know how to use Adobe Photoshop to design Websites
- You will learn how to code HTML and HTML5 template
- You Will Learn PHP and Will become very comfortable coding in PHP which is an vital skill required to become a WordPress Developer
- You will learn how to style your HTML5 template using CSS
- You will learn how to convert PSD file into HTML and CSS
- You will learn how to add animation using jQuery
- You will Learn and familiarize your self with Adobe Fireworks
- You will Learn to operate WordPress
- You will learn the core principles of WordPress theme development
- You will learn to create stunning Advanced WordPress theme
- You should have good command of English language
- You should know basic HTML and CSS
- You need the below listed Software'
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 | CS5 | CC (Any of these version will do )
- Adobe Fireworks (Optional as you can use Adobe Photoshop to do all the designing work )
- Adobe Brackets
- XAMPP Web Server
- WordPress Software
Would you like to make more money as a web developer? or maybe you want to start making money as a new web developer because it gives you a lot of free time and flexibility? Or maybe you want to start your own Web Development business? or want to work as a Web Designer and Developer at the freelancing market places? No matter what your reason is to be a professional web developer, you're in the right place. No Matter how old you are and what your educational background is, that after finishing this your you will have enough knowledge to start your own Web Design and Development business or start a new career as a freelance web designer and developer.
After finishing this course you will become job-ready and you will have the below skillset.
HTML and HTML5
PHP and WordPress
CSS and CSS3
PHP Language (basic)
Adobe Fireworks (Better than Photoshop when it comes to designing Websites)
PSD to HTML & CSS template creation ability
Ability to use WordPress (There are tons of jobs out there for Web Systems Administrators)
Ability to create Advanced WordPress Theme (Endless job opportunities for WordPress Developers)
I've started learning about HTML CSS, jQuery, jQuery UI, Photoshop back in 2005 and I have learned it the traditional way which is to learn by reading books and even though I love reading books, I found it pretty difficult to acquire or generate a visual concept by reading text-based learning materials and I didn't have anyone (an instructor) to answer to my queries. In this course, I have covered and covered all the step learning curves that I have endured during my journey to become a Web Designer and Developer so that you don't struggle to understand any concept which may be vital for your journey to become a Web Designer and Developer.
So What are you waiting for? Start becoming a professional web designer and a WordPress Developer today and change your World!
- This Course has been designed for Students who has some knowledge of HTML, CSS and operational knowledge of WordPress Software
- Enroll as Beginners, complete the course and become PRO