Wordpress tutorials with contact form 7 and woo-commerces
- A working computer, either Windows, Mac or Linux.
- A modern browser like Chrome, or Firefox. Internet access for some of the lessons.
- You don't need any experience with programming languages like HTML or CSS.
This is one of the best Word Press courses you will find. The lessons are very easy to comprehend and engaging. I started this course with no knowledge nor understanding of Word Press and now I'm super confident in my ability to produce quality websites!"
No better time than now, and only increasing
With WordPress powering more than 25% of all websites in the world, there's never been a better time to build an income and a business around it.
You're here because you want to master WordPress, right? Good idea. You're in the right place. And, you can do it without learning any programming or coding.
While WordPress is open source, and because of that has thousands of developers building resources for it, it still takes quite a bit of learning to become a master at building and managing websites with it. It's not just learning the WordPress software, there's a small amount of graphic design knowledge needed, hosting and server management, troubleshooting broken sites or problems by hacking into the back end and server setup, and properly staging development environments around new sites or when performing updates and changes on existing sites.
if you have any doubts you can mail me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in learning to build websites using open-source and free tools should take this course.
- Those familiar with WordPress, who need a deeper understanding of how all the parts fit together, should take this course.
- Those new to Wordpress, but looking for a complete system for creating and managing professional websites for clients or themselves, should take this course.
- 01:41Wordpress .org vs wordpress.com
- 04:06Installing Usb webserver
- 06:05Installing wordpress in usb web server
- 02:09Installing Wordpress in C-Panel
- 07:03Adding Post in Wordpress
- 02:57Creating Pages in Wordpress
- 02:16Adding media in wordpress
- 01:09Working on comments section in wordpress
- 01:25Apperiance Theme and customization in wordpress
- 03:02Creating Menus in wordpress
- 02:23Creating Widgets in wordpress
- 01:18Working with editor section in wordpress
- 09:10Installing plugin in wordpress
- 01:44Working with wordpress tools section
- 01:52Creating and viewing the user in wordpress
- 02:03Settings general, reading and writing in wordpress
- 01:55Settings discusion & media
- 01:39Working with premalinks in wordpress