WordPress Starter 2015: Create Your Own WordPress Website
What you'll learn
- Build A WordPress Website From Scratch.
- All Course Material Included.
- Have A Solid Understanding Of WordPress As A Publishing Platform.
- Set Up Your Domain, Web Space, Configure DNS, As Well As Uploading And Installing WordPress.
- Create All Types Of Content, As Well As Working With Various Types Of Media.
- Configure WordPress Optimally.
- You Will Need Internet Access To Watch And Follow Along The Lectures.
- You Will Need To Download The WordPress Package, As Well As Having An Unzipping Software And FTP Client. Don't Worry - All Of This Is Covered In Chapter Two.
** Last Updated on 20th February 2015, Compatible With The Latest WordPress Release: 4.1.1 **
Follow Along And Create Your WordPress Website Right Now.
Are you a Small Business Owner or Freelancer?
Are you an aspiring Internet Marketer?
Are you a WordPress Enthusiast?
Or perhaps you've never created a website before?
Perfect. This comprehensive, professionally produced course was created for you.
Knowing how to build a website is integral to your succcess, and if you don't know how, you are severely limiting your potential.
Why go to the hassle of dealing with web design agencies and pay thousands of dollars for a website when you can learn how to do it yourself?
In WordPress Starter 2015, I'll walk you through step-by-step on how to create and manage your very own WordPress website. I've also included ALL lecture material, so you can follow alongside me.
Don't like coding? No problem. There is no coding involved.
Like to learn by doing? No Problem. This course is action-orientated.
Need support? No problem. I offer full support, every step of the way.
With over three hours of high quality videos and all lecture material provided, you can't go wrong with WordPress Starter 2015
Every Success Starts With the Decision to Try.
Start realizing your dreams today. Start realizing your dreams now.
Here's to your success - see you inside.
Detailed Course Overview:
If you're looking for a well-organized, well-structured, and a regularly updated WordPress course that will teach you the ins and outs of WordPress, you've come to the right place. No fluff, no filler, just essential information to help you build your online empire.
WordPress Starter 2015 is a comprehensive WordPress course designed to teach you step by step, from the very beginning, on how to build a WordPress website.
In this course, you will not only learn the "how," but also the "why," so you can build a strong understanding of WordPress as a platform.
- Over Three Hours Of High Quality Content
- All Videos Are Recorded In High Definition
- All Lecture Material Is Provided
- This Is A Practical Course That You Can Follow Along
- Clear And Concise Explanations Of Important Concepts
- Take Quizzes To Test Your Knowledge
- Personal Support From Me
- Frequently updated
- New content added regularly
If you haven't checked out the course overview video - be sure to do so!
This course is divided into three chapters, with chapter three being further divided into two blocks.
Chapter 1 - IntroductionWe will start off by getting to know WordPress; what it is, what it is capable of, the differences between .Org and .Com, as well as different types of hosting you may encounter.
Chapter 2 - Getting Started
You will learn how to register a domain and web space, then link them together by configuring DNS. You will learn how to use cPanel to create a database and user, then uploading and installing WordPress.
Chapter 3A - Content Creation
We start the foundation building process. You will learn about the main content types that drives WordPress, as well as important concepts such as Posts vs. Pages, and Categories vs Tags. You will also learn how to work with various media within WordPress.
Chapter 3B - Site StructureWe delve deeper into WordPress, learning about customization of your WordPress website, including how to work with widgets, menus, themes and plugins.
You will also learn other important settings and configurations in WordPress that are critical to running WordPress optimally. You will learn about permalinks, managing users and comments, and other useful tools.
By the end of this course - You will be able to completely create a WordPress website from scratch
Check out the video preview if you haven't yet - for a full list of lectures, check the curriculum below.
Enroll Today and Start Realizing Your Dreams!
If for any reasons you do not like this course - I will give you a full refund, no questions asked.
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- WordPress Enthusiasts
- Internet Marketers
- This Course Is Designed For All Skill Levels - We Start From The Very Beginning, And Slowly Delve Deeper Into More Advanced Topics. No Prior Experience In WordPress Is Required.
- All You Need For This Course Is You - And The Will And Enthusiasm To Learn.
Jeff has been a web designer for over 10 years.
Jeff designed his first website back in 1998 for a local cafe out of pure curiosity, and after getting some excellent feedback, he became obsessed with web design.
During university he worked as a freelancer, taking on web design projects from time to time, as well as tutoring individuals on how to utilize WordPress as a platform.
Since finishing university Jeff has been involved in numerous projects involving web design, web consultation and SEO.
Nowadays he's a full time entrepreneur focusing on wen design for various clients, as well as building niche websites to generate passive income.