What you'll learn
- By the end of this course, students will have mastered both basic and advanced Wordpress SEO principles
- In this course, you will learn how to establish effective SEO bread crumb trails, select identical twin keywords and fully optimize any website
- After learning onsite optimization, master Google Analytics to monitor SEO campaigns
- Create flawless bread crumb trails onsite through understanding and implementing both 'identical' and 'fraternal' keyword placement
- Students will need a high-speed internet connection
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress website set-up
Your business website needs traffic. Not next month, next week or even tomorrow but NOW! This course, learning Wordpress SEO, will teach students to properly optimize critical areas of a business website. There are few more effective tools than Seo (short for search engine optimization) to make immediate impact within competitive online keyword markets.
Here are just a few course highlights;
- Wordpress CMS (Content Management System) specific
- Establishing effective 'bread crumb trails'
- Onsite SEO tips and strategies to immediately increase traffic
- Keyword mastery to improve product sales conversions
- Quick Google, Yahoo and Bing search engine indexing tips
- Multimedia asset upload optimization to increase online presence
- Creating killer image Alt Tags to increase website visits
- Inter-linking onsite content to keep visitors engaged
- Anchor text insertion to increase product and service profits
To name just a few! We, through more than 10 hours of expert video lectures, take you through every critical area of website development while demonstrating search engine optimization tips so join us today!
Free Video Viewers - to view in best quality which is 720HD, once video is launched, go to bottom right area of video player and switch from '360' to 720HD.
Who this course is for:
- SEO Beginners
- SEO Intermediate
- SEO Advanced
Brian Dale specializes in teaching numerous areas and disciplines in online
marketing for entrepreneurs and small businesses. He believes an effective
online marketing plan must be centered around industry specific
geo-targeted keyword strategies as well as executed through use of Internet
marketing best practices.
With each new product and service launch, entrepreneurs must have an
effective strategy which must extend well beyond their website. Key to
realizing traffic and sales goals are the 12 Pillars of online marketing
1. Website hierarchy, navigation and design
2. Organic search rankings (Seo)
3. Video Marketing
4. Paid Search Advertising
5. Social Media SEO
6. Mobile Marketing
7. Optimized Content Creation and distribution
8. Direct Call to Action
9. Sales funnel management
10. Email & APP Marketing
11. Back Link Strategies
Every area of our curriculum benefits students by teaching how to gain
immediate as well as long-term brand recognition using tools available.
This is indeed a true saying -*"If entrepreneurs and small businesses
aren't effectively managing their online brand messaging, someone else will
and should a market niche not be filled by you, another will come along and
Browse through our courses below and sample our FREE course previews
offerings but more importantly - *JOIN US TODAY*!