Beginner's Guide to WordPress SEO: Lightning speed
- 31 mins on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will learn how to build a strong, presence in search engines
- 24/7 Support
- Understand how SEO Ranking Factors are applied and how to influence them with website updates
- Understand citations, reviews, rich snippets, backlinks and how to use them to create a strong local search presence
- How to set up a Wordpress website for maximum search engine exposure
- Correctly set the Permalinks for better URL structure and then edit the filename manually where necessary
- Use Wordpress Pages and Posts efficiently and to their strengths
- Install and setup a Wordpress SEO plugin that gives fine control over the on-site SEO
- Correctly optimize the on-page factors like titles, headings, images, etc.
- It is encouraged that students have a WordPress website
- Students will need online access to the internet
Welcome to my beginner's guide to WordPress SEO course! Instructed by WordPress expert and Marketing Specialist, Stephen Fullington.
My course will teach you effective and relevant methods towards optimizing your WordPress website for Google and other search engines!
Not only do you learn this invaluable information, you also get my support 24/7!
WordPress is one of the best, if not the best content management systems when it comes to SEO. That being said, spending time on your WordPress SEO might seem like a waste of time, it most definitely is not. Optimizing your site to the best practices outlined this course will help you improve your rankings, gain more subscribers and have a better website in general.
My WordPress SEO guide for beginners course will teach you how to set up your WordPress website in an efficient and search engine friendly manner to maximize your exposure in Google..
By the end of this course, you will be equipped with all the necessary skills to perform WordPress SEO and reach your target market.
- Individuals new to WordPress looking to learn about SEO
- Website owners who desire to increase leads and reach their target market
- Anyone looking to expand their reach online
Introduction to SEO
In this lecture, we will walk you through the purpose of SEO and help you get familiar with SEO terms.
In this lecture, we will walk you through the meaning of On-Page SEO and examples of this practice.
In this lecture, we will walk you through the meaning of Off-Page SEO and examples of this practice.
Install Yoast SEO
In this lecture, we will walk you through installing the free Yoast SEO plugin.
In this lecture, we will cover the importance of permalinks and how to format them correctly.
In this lecture, we will discuss Stop Words and how Google views these words in your URL.
In this lecture, we will cover how to properly setup 301 redirects without having to gain FTP access to your website.