WordPress SEO — Optimize Your Site For Search Engines
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Optimize your WordPress site to rank higher on Google and other search engines
- Understand how search engines work and what they're looking for
- Optimize your website's underlying code and metadata to help search engines understand exactly what you have to offer
- Choose an SEO-friendly WordPress theme and properly configure your template settings
- Improve your site's speed and performance (Google uses this as a ranking signal)
- Choose the right keywords to target and create high-ranking content on any topic
- No prior SEO or web development experience necessary. If you can use WordPress, you can follow this course.
This course is an all-inclusive beginner's guide to WordPress SEO (search engine optimization).
Over the last few years, WordPress sites of mine have been able to achieve high search rankings for a wide variety of keywords, resulting in millions of page views of free, organic traffic.
Through massive amounts of research as well as a good deal of trial and error, I've developed a deep understanding of the inner workings of WordPress, the various ranking signals that Google and other search engines use to deliver results, and the relationship between the two.
To be sure, WordPress plays pretty well with search engines right out of the box. But I've learned that there are a lot of ways to further optimize your site to maximize your exposure.
In this course, I'll lay out a step-by-step WordPress SEO roadmap that you can follow to optimize your site and your content using the best practices that Google and other search engines like to see.
Here are some of the things we'll cover:
- How search engines work, what they're actually looking for, and how you can leverage that to your advantage
- How to configure your WordPress settings to ensure your site is accessible to search engines
- How to optimize your site's underlying code and metadata to help search engines understand exactly what you have to offer (don't worry, we use plugins for this—no web development experience necessary!)
- How to choose the right WordPress theme and how factors like responsive design, breadcrumbs, external links, and duplicate content can impact your SEO
- How to improve the speed and performance of your site (Google uses speed as a ranking signal)
- How to choose the right keywords to target
- How to create amazing, high-ranking content on any topic—regardless of the competition
The goal of this course is to give you all the tools you need to dominate the search results with your WordPress site. I'm confident you'll love it, and my confidence is backed by Udemy's 30-day money-back guarantee.
If that sounds good to you, I hope to see you inside!
- Anyone who has a WordPress site and wants to drive more traffic from search engines