WordPress Security Masterclass - Defeat Hackers & Malware
What you'll learn
- Implement the basic steps to protect their WordPress website
- Use some of the very best WordPress security plugins
- Spot the critical signs that a website has been compromised
- Learn how to fix a website that has been hacked
- Enforce advanced techniques to harden their WordPress websites against malware
- Student should know the basics of WordPress
- Basic knowledge of security terminologies is recommended but not compulsory
WordPress Security is a critical topic among website owners. With the increasing number of vulnerabilities and attacks that are happening every minute, anyone can be a victim of these breaches—both companies big and small as well as individuals.
Below are some shocking statistics on why WordPress security is such a big issue
- Each week, Google blacklists around 20,000 websites for malware, and around 50,000 for phishing.
- Hackers attack WordPress sites both big and small, with over 90,978 attacks happening per minute
- 18 million WordPress users were compromised during the worst breach of WordPress security.
- 73% of the 40,000 most popular websites that use the WordPress software are vulnerable to attack
- 52% of reported WordPress security vulnerabilities relate to WordPress plugins
The objective of this course is teach you both basic and advanced techniques that you can apply to properly secure and harden your WordPress website against hackers and cyber criminals.
We'll cover steps you can take to better protect your website including:
- Two-step verification
- Using security keys
- Changing WordPress defaults
- Hiding, password protecting & denying access to core WordPress files and directories
- How to use HTTPS and SSL certificates
- Selecting the right host
- Selecting the right themes and plugins
- Banning an IP address
- and many other security measures
Not sure what these are? Not only will you learn about these security measures here, I'll show you exactly how to implement each one.
On top of that you will also learn
- How to use 9 of the best WordPress security plugins
- And the exact steps to take if your website is hacked
The course is perfect for both beginners and advanced users of WordPress and it also comes with a 30 day back money guarantee so you have got nothing to lose.
Enroll today and learn how to secure your WordPress website.
Who this course is for:
- WordPress users who want to learn how secure their WordPress websites against hackers
My passion is teaching people through online courses in a fun and entertaining manner. I have been teaching online for about 5 years now and during this period, I have created over 25 different courses with more than 132,000 students registered worldwide.
What would you like to learn?
Would you like to learn how to build and manage your WordPress website?
Would you like to learn advanced skills that will make you a true WordPress developer?
Would you like to learn how you can establish a successful career as a web developer?
Would you like to learn the basics of information and cyber security?
If you want to do any of these things, just enroll in the course and I'm always improving my courses so that they stay up to date and the best that they can be. Check them out, and enroll today!
MORE ABOUT ALEX:
We all have one shot at life and as such, I believe in living life to the fullest. This means constantly stepping out of my comfort zone by visiting new places and trying out new things. My relative success on Udemy has given me both financial freedom and the ability to be location independent. I am currently travelling around the world spending about a month in one city (current location is Chiang Mai, Thailand) before moving on to the next.
My hobbies include watching movies, sports and playing chess. I am also a huge Dead by Daylight gamer.
- 4.5 Instructor Rating
- 1,516 Reviews
- 16,658 Students
- 6 Courses