Protect and Clean your WordPress website: WordPress Security
What you'll learn
- The primary objective of this course is to learn about WordPress Security and security measures that can be applied to protect your websites.
- The course will guide through the basic protections to advanced; you will also learn to hide the whole WordPress making it difficult to attack.
- Backup WordPress: The safest way to protect websites is by backing it up regularly; thus you will learn to backup and restore your WordPress website.
- Restrict wp-admin or wp-login page: You will learn to protect your wp-admin or wp-login page by country or by IP address
- Protect wp-config, Disable PHP Error Reporting, Hotlinking, Disable XML - RPC, manually approve comments and many more
- File Permission: Know about the recommended file permission for your WordPress files and directories and apply the settings as accordingly.
- Protect Your Database: We will learn how you can easily change the table prefix of your WordPress database.
- Hide Login Page: We will change the default WordPress login page i.e. wp-admin and wp-login page to something unique.
- Hide WordPress: We will hide the basic WordPress information so that it cannot be easily detected by the WordPress analyzing websites (such as wpthemedetector).
- Some basic precautions measure: And finally we’ll run through some important cautious majors so that you can safeguard your WordPress websites.
- A WordPress Website, cPanel or FTP access
I often get asked by the WordPress website owners – IS WORDPRESS SECURE? Well the simple answer is yes, but you will need to take some basic security measures, or else the stats of WordPress websites getting hacked is quite high but that’s for other websites too. Hence, with this course, we will learn to protect your WordPress websites.
Many popular websites use WordPress – nearly 35% of the market uses WordPress to build their sites. So the platform itself is very strong, the only flaw is when we expose the websites to security vulnerabilities unknowingly and forget to take the basic security measures. But don’t worry, this course will guide you on protecting your WordPress website.
And again this course certainly helps you to get rid of lots of issues, but at the same time, it is impossible to guarantee a hackproof idea. But to our experience, most of the people lose their site’s control mainly because they ignore the basic things like having an easy password or sharing it with someone, or using a nulled theme or plugins. If you take some basic measures these could be easily avoided.
The tutorial is short and to the point, with very few yet precise explanations. Please feel free to get back to me for any confusion.
I really hope you will learn something valuable from this course and protect your WordPress website.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners, Intermediates & Freelancers basically everyone willing to protect their WordPress website
I am a WordPress Developer, Graphic Designer and a Social Media Marketing Expert with more than 8 years of experiences in Designing & Marketing.
I have been working as a WordPress Developer for more than 5 years now. I have worked for both back-end and front –end development including WordPress themes and plugins. I do themes customization, designs and many more.
I have been freelancing at various online websites with a very high review ratings; please feel free to check my profile on :