WordPress Samurai: SEO Rocket Edition
What you'll learn
- Pick a SEO friendly hosting provider for your WordPress website
- Install a responsive WordPress theme
- Add pages/posts & menus
- Configure WordPress out-the-box to make it search engine friendly
- Learn the best OnPage SEO strategy to rank keywords
- Configure Yoast SEO 3.2 plugin
- Install my tried and tested plugins to handle every SEO job on your site
- Deploy content silos within your WordPress site structure
- Install the best plugins to your to help with SEO tasks
- Learn how to interlink your pages and posts
- Improve User Experience (UX) for your website visitors
- Fix duplicate content issues inherent within WordPress
- Learn advanced SEO webmaster skills
- Configure Rich snippets (cards) so your site stands out in SERPS
- Build a sitemap and submit it to search engines for indexing
- A computer with internet access
- A hosted WordPress website (if you don't have one instructions will be given)
- A willingness to learn a technical subject
Brand New Course!
SEO Training For WordPress Websites
Updated to July 2016 (Yoast WordPress SEO plugin 3.2.5 and WordPress 4.5.2)
Do you want to be up to date with the most effective WordPress SEO strategy to elevate your website to the first page of search engine page results?
Getting increased traffic to your website is exciting and rewarding and organic SEO traffic is still the most reliable method and provides the best ROI.
I'll teach you my tried and tested techniques learned from making a living as an internet marketer over the past 5 years.
Implementing OnPage SEO for WordPress
OnPage SEO is at the heart of a well optimised WordPress website. I focus in-depth on the Yoast SEO page editor and keyword placement.
Learn how to use Information Architecture to logically plan your content. Then build content silos with the correct hyperlink patterns to assist Google's spiders and bots to easily crawl your pages and put more of your websites pages in their index.
WordPress SEO 2016
Be assured, I know SEO moves at a fast pace and this course is updated regularly.
Modern SEO is also about user experience (UX). I explain how to make your audience more engaged and interact with your content. After all, traffic is great but paying customers are even better!
Build an SEO WordPress website from the ground up!
Using primarily over-the-shoulder screen capture videos I will show you exactly how to configure WordPress out the box and my preferred plugins to achieve advanced SEO tasks like 301 redirects so you become an expert SEO webmaster like me.
Implementing SEO for WordPress Websites is essential to rank with Google and other search engines like Bing.
Targeting competitive keywords is tough which is why you need to know what works today. You will learn advances strategies broken down into easy to understand lectures.
And if you don't understand everything I am on hand to answer your questions.
Enroll now to transform your WordPress website into an SEO Rocket!
Enroll now and see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate WordPress Users- although there's something in this course for everyone
- Anyone that wants targeted organic website traffic
- People that want to understand and implement an effective OnPage SEO strategy
- People that want to save on expensive agency fees
My passion is inspiring people through online courses. I've recently turned to online teaching as a way to teach after many successful years of in person training. I wanted to reach a larger audience so now it is time to teach you!
What would you like to learn?
Would you like to make money from your WordPress Website?
Would you like to understand SEO and implement it for WordPress?
Would you like to build a WordPress website from the ground up?
Would you like to get more customer focused traffic to your website?
If you want to do any of these things, just enroll in the course. You have a 30-day money back guarantee if you don't like it. And I'm always improving my courses so they stay up to date and the best that they can be. Why not enroll today!
MORE ABOUT SIMON:
I've always tried to live life presently and to the fullest. Some of the things I love to do in my spare time include exploring nature, reading SEO blogs, travelling to new places, watching sports (huge Liverpool FC fan here!), and sharing meals with friends and family. Most days you can find me spending quality time with my lovely son Teddie.
In 1991, I graduated with my Bachelor of Arts in Humanities from Greenwich University in London.
I moved to San Francisco in 1995 and worked at Deloitte & Touche as a business consultant and later was head hunted to work in Palo Alto for a online finance start up. I cashed in my chips and spent 2 years at University of California Berkeley Extension 1999-2001 learning PHP, CSS, HTML to capitalise on the dot com explosion and developed an interest in Search Engine Optimisation when it was in its infancy.
I relocated back to the UK in 2002 and was an early adopter of WordPress in 2005 to use my PHP skills and started building websites. Digital marketing consulting and Internet marketing came next as part of my digital journey.
I truly love SEO and WordPress and I want to show you how to make better websites, make money from your projects, and live the life you dreamed of.