WordPress Plugin Tutorial
- 34 mins on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Search and Install a WordPress Plugin
- Install and Activate a WordPress Plugin
- Delete a WordPress Plugin
- Top Best WordPress Plugins
This is the summary of the Introduction of WordPress plugins.
You will be able to search for a WordPress plugin within the WordPress dashboard.
Read user reviews and feedback of plugins while searching for them
online. Anyone who can program can make their own plugin. It is
important not to use plugins with lots of problems and reported issues.
Plugins that have been downloaded in great volumes are generally safe.
We go over how to create a form within WordPress with a plugin called Gravity forms.
- You will know how to create a form with Gravity forms
We will review the benefits of the Akismet WordPress plugin.
- You will know the main purpose of the Akismet WordPress plugin.
This plugin helps you moderate comments on your WordPress blog. You want to make your site as user-friendly as possible. Use Akismet if you need a plugin to do this.
- You should know how to log into your WordPress Dashboard
This course is about how to search, install and delete WordPress plugins. WordPress plugins are additional small programs that you can add to your WordPress site to make your website better. Think of your WordPress website as your house that has value and in order to increase the value is to increase your exposure online. WordPress plugins are the additional accessories that you add to your house to make your home better. Think of WordPress plugins as a nice Kohler sink or a marble island.
We will cover the best plugins that I use on a regular basis and more as the course progresses.
We look forward to meeting you in class.
- This WordPress Plugin Tutorial online course is for business owners, authors, entrepreneurs who have a self-hosted WordPress website.
- The person needs to be familiar with the self-hosted WordPress Content Management System.