WordPress for Beginners
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to Plan, Build and launch your WordPress website in 1 hour
- You should be able to use a PC or Mac at a beginner level with understanding how to use internet browsers
No experience or coding Required!
Quickly Plan, Build and Launch Your WordPress Website in 1 Hour
Are you starting a new website or blog for your personal brand or online business but stuck on how to get started with WordPress?
Then this WordPress for beginners course is for you!
When you complete this course, you will learn how to launch a WordPress blog fast. Most importantly, if you follow the simple step-by-step formula taught in this course, you'll be able to build your own WordPress website in as little as 1 hour!
With a focus on saving you time, money and frustration, this WordPress for beginners course will walk you step-by-step on how to select the best hosting, theme and plugins, with a focus on laying the foundation needed to scale your website as your brand grows, without getting distracted by all of the bells & whistles WordPress has to offer.
Why choose this over other WordPress for beginners courses?
Simple. Whether you're already familiar with WordPress or are a total beginner, you'll save time and get your website up FAST! without wasting hundreds of hours on all of the other techie fluff you don't need to know as someone new to site building.
I know. I've been there, you join a beginners course with hundreds of videos and months worth of content covering all of the technical WordPress features but the truth is... You don't have time for that!
What you do have is a need to get a WordPress website up and running right now!
You'll discover the secrets to building a professional-looking WordPress website for your blog or business and get it online in record time!
- Coaches, authors & online course creators just getting started with WordPress
- Personal brands who struggle with trying to get the perfect website created for their brand
- Non-web designers who want a great looking website but are not sure where to start
- Content creators who cringe at the thought of all the "bells & whistles" WordPress has to offer