Wordpress Digital Marketing - Success Guaranteed
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Generate sales leads for any business
- Create a Wordpress website that pulls in hot, targeted leads 24/7/365
- Understand the techniques of successful digital marketers
- Choose the right host for fast, global site hosting
- Select and configure all the best Wordpress plugins for successful lead generation
- Earn good income helping other businesses generate highly sought after sales leads
- This is a fully self contained, end to end course, you need nothing to get started.
- During the course you will need to obtain Wordpress hosting - from 3.95 a month (30 day money back guarantee, so you can try things before committing)
- You will also need to register for a mailing provider account - free initially, with low cost paid options later
- Don't worry, we talk you through all of this during the course
In this course we show you how to build a Wordpress web site using free and low cost tools, that captures highly targeted sales leads, 24/7, automatically, with minimum human intervention, whatever business you are in. Guaranteed.
Guarantee: Take this training course and if you follow all the instructions and don’t generate targeted leads for your business within 30 days, you get a full refund.
There are just over 2 hours of video in this training, recorded live as I build a lead generating web site, with Wordpress, from scratch. The whole process took me 2 hours and I show you everything I did on video. This is so simple your granny could follow along, so no worries if you don't have a computer degree. Plus you can always drop me a mail at any time for help and advice.
Given that this is your first time and given that I had some ideas of what I was going to put on the web site in advance, this should take you a couple of days thinking time and no more than a day to put the site together.
The point is, that you can do this in under a week, giving you a solid 23 days to see if it is possible to generate leads with this concept. By which time, if you have not managed to generate a lead, then just claim your full refund from Udemy – your guarantee is backed by their world class customer satisfaction system, so you have nothing to worry about and nothing to lose.
However, chances are this will work for you as it has worked for thousands of other businesses all over the world, generating sales leads out of "thin air" like a magic sales leads machine, the business gift that just keeps giving!
- Anyone who wants to build lead generating web sites
- Employees of companies who may want to build lead generating micro-sites
- Business owners who want to generate sales leads online, quickly and easily
- Business owners who want to have their web site built but want to make sure the developers are doing a good job!
- Marketing profesionals who want to learn how to generate leads online
- People who want to learn how to build fully branded, fast, socially integrated web sites using Wordpress
- People who want to sell online digital marketing services to the global business community
- People who want skills that they can use to work from anywhere in the world
Yes, I tend to skip intro's too, but in this case... DON'T! This 20 minute presentation is essential to understanding what we are about to do and why, so stick with it, I promise it will be worth your while....
How to register an account and domain name with our recommended hosting partners.
How to configure the email system so you can have a professional firstname.lastname@example.org type of email address
Let's get familiar with the back end of Wordpress and see exactly why this platform is ideal for non-technical people to build web sites. Also, we will switch on the almighty CuperCache function of Siteground, which is the secret sauce that makes the site run fast for the end users.
Here is our first look at a little Wordpress magic, we are going to achieve what would take a normal we designer several days, in about 5 minutes, by applying a (free) Wordpress theme!
By default Wordpress allows end users access to the back end of the site, this messes with our beautiful design and complete bespoke look and feel, so we will put that to bed with the addition of a simple plug in. Just like themes, plugins allow us to easily and quickly customise our site and we will be adding a few awesome ones in the next few lectures.
Ok I lied, we are not done with the boring security stuff yet - bear with me for another 2 and a half minutes, I promise it will be worth it, so we can prevent hack attacks in the future. If you are relying on this site for income, the last thing you want is for it to be attacked by an unscrupulous teenager!
Every wanted to be a secret agent, AKA Super Spy? Well, this is not exactly 007 stuff, but we do want to keep an eye on what people are doing when they visit our web site, so we can modify it to meet the public demand. First off we need an account with Google analytics - dont worry, it's free!
It's OK to send emails to people, so long as they are members of your site and have requested to receive information, but, as your membership grows you really, really, don't want to be doing it manually - Mailchimp offers us some (initially free) magic to help us to just that. Heres how to get an account.
It gets kinda fun right about now, as we see how the site and mailing system hangs together and does what it's best at... join me for the ride!
This is one of the most important things we are going to do in this course. Here we will prevent users from seeing our content! Huh? Did I just go a little loopy? Nope, for sure, we need to hold back something to generate more interest. Think of it like a first date with your customer, dont give it all away, until you get to know them a little better!