WordPress Fundamentals 2020
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- We shall explore the main features of WordPress.
- You will learn how to install WordPress.
- You will be walked through the Admin dashboard and understand what it can do.
- You will learn how to write your first post using blocks.
- You will learn how to add categories and tags to your posts and understand why they are important for search engines.
- You will learn how to write your first page and understand why these are different from posts.
- We shall explore WordPress plugins and how they can enhance your website to suit your needs.
- We shall explore WordPress themes and how to make your site look and feel different.
- You will understand why it is important to make sure your site can be seen on desktop, laptop, tablet or phone.
- We shall explore Menus & Widgets. Personalising your website to help your audience find the content they need.
- You will how to learn how to configure your WordPress website for speed, security and privacy.
- Bonus: You will learn how to maintain your website going forward.
- You will need a working computer and an up-to-date web browser connected to the internet.
- No prior knowledge of WordPress is necessary. You will be taught everything you need to know.
- No coding experience necessary. You will not be coding!
A calm, relaxed, and simple to understand course for those of you who know nothing about WordPress, but want to learn how to use it to set up a blog, a portfolio, a personal website, a project website, some sort of side-hustle hobby business, etc.
We'll run through what everything means and then work on:
Making a post
Creating an About page
Making a Homepage
Creating a Contact page
Simple and straightforward lessons to help get you up and running as quickly a possible.
- People who want a simple to use website for their hobby or business.