Wordpress for Non-Technical People
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 17 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Create professional websites worth $500 to $5000.00, or more.
- Administer, Configure, and install Wordpress.
- Use free resources on Internet to make professional websites.
- Make personal websites for any ocasion, within an hour.
- How to use a Internet Browser.
- Basic Computer skills ( How to use file explorer, wordpressor like MS-Word and open applications).
- An Internet Connection.
- Willingness to Learn.
- Need to purchase your own domain name (We will discuss this in first few lectures).
This course teaches you to build beautiful professional websites without knowing how to code html, or css, or any web technology. If you have basic computers skills, if you can create documents in a word processor like MS-Word, you can create any site you want or need. Wordpress is designed to managed by non-technical people, this course shows you how.
Benefits of taking this course:
- 1 Year Free Web Hosting ($199 value).
- Website Design Skills - create professional websites using Wordpress.
- Free Internet resources that rival paid professional resources.
- Marketable skill - 26% of entire Internet uses Wordpress.
A professional website developer would charge anywhere from $500 to $5000 to create a custom site. You will learn how to create professional custom sites worth $5000 or more while taking this course.
To take this course, you will need 3 hours of your time and willingness to learn. To follow the course material students will need to purchase a domain name. Domain names are as cheap as $5.00. You have probably heard of Godaddy, I recommend purchasing a Domain name from Godaddy. It isn't the cheapest but the friendly website makes working with Domain names easier. Godaddy also allows use of the domain name within 15 minutes, most other registars (sites to buy domain names) while probably cheaper take anywhere from 12 to 48 hours.
Knowing how to create Wordpress is also a very marketable skill. Wordpress is used by 26% of all websites on the Internet. Sony Music, Apple, MTV News , Xerox, Best Buy and BBC America all use some form of Wordpress on their sites.
In this course, we will take you through the entire process from purchasing this course, to publishing your professional website. This is a hands on, step by step course.
After completing this course, students will be able to install Wordpress, configure Wordpress, customize Wordpress's appearance and extend Wordpress beyond to selling products or showcasing talent. Students will also learn where to find free resources to optimize their sites. Students will save up to $5000 dollars and learn a very marketable skill.
- Small Businesses owners who need a site but don't have the money to pay a professional developer.
- Anyone who wants to build a professional site.
- Anyone who want to build a site but doesn't know web coding.
- People who have an idea for a site but don't have the money to pay a professional developer.
- Anyone who wants to learn a marketable skill that 26% of ALL websites on Internet use.