WordPress for Beginners 2023 - No Code WordPress Masterclass
What you'll learn
- Design a complete WordPress website from start to finish with total confidence
- Understand SEO concepts and apply them to your own site to attract more site visitors
- Master WordPress's "Gutenberg Block Editor" to insert new design elements anywhere, without coding
- Define WordPress terminology to help you hold your own in any WordPress discussion
- Practice WordPress by installing on your own computer for free, or on any third-party host
- Answer 5 important planning questions to define who you're designing for and how you want your website to look
- Create a feature-rich website by assembling WordPress Plugins that work for YOU
- Get familiar with WordPress's layout and work areas to improve your productivity
- Create new "Pages" and "Blog Posts," and understand the importance of content creation for SEO
- Develop your own styles and push site-wide changes through full site editing with the "Site Editor"
- Understand important WordPress security concepts, and implement the best solutions to keep your website safe
- No prior WordPress experience needed. I'll cover everything you need to know to start with WordPress from scratch.
- No prior SEO experience needed. Beginners and experts will learn important SEO concepts from this course.
- You will not need to code to design your professional website with WordPress!
The COMPLETE WordPress course for beginners to help you design a website from start to finish in 2023, without coding!
Install WordPress without purchasing a domain or hosting, and practice on your own computer with my step-by-step instructions.
This course always includes the latest version of WordPress, so you'll be learning with the most up-to-date information in 2023.
Learn how to plan, set-up, and design your website using WordPress! This beginner-friendly course will walk you through everything you need to know to get your site up and running, while showing you how to design your website professionally without needing to hire a web developer. The best part? There's no coding required!
You'll design a COMPLETE website, from start to finish, with my hands-on lectures that walk you through all the important web design features found in WordPress.
Plus, you'll learn the same expert SEO techniques I used to rank over 800 keywords for my website on page 1 of Google. More page 1 rankings simply means more traffic to your website.
I show you everything I've learned in my 10+ years using WordPress for my business and designing websites for my clients.
Upon finishing this course, you'll have a professional website that's published and ready for your audience!
In This 2023 WordPress Course, You'll Learn:
Basic and Advanced WordPress Concepts and Terminology
How to Download & Install WordPress On a Host (like Siteground, GoDaddy, or Bluehost), or On Your Own Computer
Proper Planning Techniques to Set Your Website Up for Success
General UI/UX Design Concepts (User Experience and User Interface)
The WordPress Dashboard
The Site Editor for Designing Templates in WordPress 6.0 and Newer
The Block Editor for Designing Webpages (a.k.a. the Gutenberg Editor)
Full Site Editing
Setting a Static Homepage
How to Design Important Webpages from Start to Finish, Including:
Portfolio Page (Image Gallery)
Important Concepts and Tips for WordPress Plugins
How to Install and Set Up WordPress Plugins
SEO Tips and Techniques to Help Your Site Get More Traffic
Updates from WordPress 6.1, WordPress 6.2, and WordPress 6.3
Everything You Need to Know to Design a Website From Start to Finish
Security Tips to Make Your WordPress Website More Secure
My high-definition, high-quality video lessons ensure you learn the various features and settings found throughout the WordPress layout so that you know your way around the CMS (Content Management System) like the back of your hand. Plus, you'll learn how to create and manage site templates, pages, blog posts, and more.
Here's what current students are saying about the course:
"I really got a lot out of this course. It was a bit of a refresher for me as i used Wordpress about 10 years ago. The lecturer's voice and the audio in general is very clear and the talking is always relevant to what is happening, no mumbling or going off track. The lectures proceed at a reasonably fast pace, you can of course stop the video occasionally to keep up. The visuals and descriptions are good. You will build a website, step by step alongside the lecturer. I felt I learned quite a bit in terms of using WordPress, using the block editor, creating a website and general knowledge about the whole process. Well worth my time."
"With an engaging delivery, Michael leads wonderfully through this course."
"This course was precise and understandable for anyone wanting to learn how to set up a website. Michael is a great instructor and looking forward to seeing the upcoming updates on this course."
If you've always wanted to design your own website from scratch, but never quite knew the steps and never wanted to learn coding, this is the perfect course for you!
Whether you own a small business, run a side hustle, or simply want a personal website to showcase yourself, WordPress is a great platform for building professional sites in relatively short amount of time. By the time you've finished this course, you'll feel comfortable navigating WordPress and its many useful features.
Plus, I integrate my knowledge of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) along the way - providing pointers and tips that I've used on client sites and my own sites to get more traffic. These SEO strategies have helped my business reach 1,000,000 annual site visitors in back-to-back years. I've been teaching and implementing SEO best practices for over 10 years, and am now imparting my knowledge to you.
WordPress is an extremely popular free and open source Content Management System (CMS), and I hope you'll enjoy using it as much as I have over the years! You can ask me any questions you may have as you work through the course.
Don't love the course? It comes with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! That means if you don't like the course for any reason, you can get a full refund within 30 days of your initial enrollment.
Thanks for your interest, and for those of you who decide to enroll - I'll see you in there!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with limited to no web design experience looking to create websites with WordPress
- People with no coding experience wanting to build beautiful websites from start to finish
- Small business owners who want to build a professional WordPress website without hiring a web developer
- People who want to become the go-to WordPress expert in their office
- People who want to learn WordPress without paying expensive hosting fees
- People who want to increase traffic to their website with better design and SEO practices
I'm a GIMP and WordPress guru and owner of Davies Media Design, one of the largest FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) educators in the world! I've been using GIMP since before it was cool (back in 2011) and have watched this software grow up to be a real asset to any graphic designer or photographer. I've used WordPress since 2011 and have use it to build a successfully website for my business - getting over 1 million site visitors in 2020 and 2021.
My goal is to help beginners master free and open source software so they can create beautiful projects of their own without needing to purchase expensive software.
My videos & tutorials on GIMP have received over 14 million views from all over the world. They can be seen on sites like YouTube, where I have over 100,000 subscribers.
My GIMP Masterclass is a best-selling course on Udemy. I also have a course on WordPress and Darktable, with more subjects to come!
I have a Marketing Degree from the University of Central Florida and am the owner of Davies Media Design - a company that designs courses, video tutorials, and eBooks for GIMP, WordPress, Inkscape, and Darktable. In addition to teaching online, I have also taught various workshops in the US.