WordPress for Business Using the WordPress Dashboard
What you'll learn
- using the wordpress dashboard
- setting up and adding content to wordpress
- wordpress management
- web content management
- internet access
- desire to learn
The WordPress dashboard is the control center for your website.
This is where you can add content, edit web pages, and update your website.
Once you have your WordPress website up and running on a server you can log in to your dashboard.
Learn your way around the WordPress dashboard. The nice thing about WordPress it’s always ready to lend a helping hand. It comes with a menu in the dashboard that helps you get started right away. You can click the links and start building your website content.
This course will teach you how to navigate through WordPress.
- Learn how themes work. The theme is essentially the skin that contains your website, you can update it or use your existing one.
- How to setup and configure your website quickly
- Setting user account
- How to add content to your website
- Different types of WordPress Themes and sites
- The difference between Posts and Pages. There are two basic types of content Posts and Pages that you can create in WordPress
- Posting content is made easy with WordPress, you can add it as you would typing into a text editor or copy and paste it in directly into the editor. WordPress also provides publishing options where you can set when you want your content published.
- How to publish and automate content to social media
- How RSS feeds work within WordPress
- All images, videos and audio files are controlled by WordPress within the Media Library. It's wonderful to have access to all these items in one place, making them easy to access and use within posts.
- If you have assets that you want to use within your website, simply upload them to the media library. You can search and update content as needed.
I'm here to help you learn more about using WordPress. This course includes resources and top links.
Start creating your own website today with WordPress
Who this course is for:
- business owners
- anyone who wants a website
- anyone who wants to learn more about wordpress
I'm here to help you learn, achieve your dreams, come join me on this amazing adventure today
Google Developers Expert - GSuite
Providing Web development courses and digital marketing strategy courses since 2002.
Innovative technology expert with a wide range of real world experience. Providing Smart digital solutions online for both small and enterprise level businesses.
"I have a passion for anything digital technology related, enjoy programming and the challenge of developing successful digital experiences. As an experienced developer, I created my first computer applications in 1990, and my first website in 1998. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and want to help you share in the wonderful opportunities that the internet provides."
"Learning, understanding with a strong passion for education. The internet has provided us with new opportunities to expand and share knowledge."
Want to learn more about becoming a web developer, do you want to experience the freedom that technology provides for us? Learn how to bring amazing things to life online. Technology connects us all in many ways. It opens up doors to those who embrace it and learn how to make those connections real.
"My courses are designed to help you achieve your goals, learn and update skills"
"Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users. It also opens so many doors. Knowledge is the key to success and I want to help you experience what technology has to offer. I'm passionate about web technologies, and look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with you!"