WordPress for Beginners (Step by Step Guide)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, responsive website with WordPress.
- Understand the main features of Wordpress
- Build a Professional WordPress website
- You will be able to manage content within a WordPress site and have a thorough understanding of how it will work and flow.
Wondering what's the difference between WordPress.org vs WordPress.com? In this video we will learn the difference and which one you should use for your website.
Imprtant Links :
WordPress Free and Premium Themes : https://wordpress.org/themes/
WordPress Plugins : https://wordpress.org/plugins/
WordPress News : https://wordpress.org/news/
Support Team : https://wordpress.org/support/
Extra Savings and Discounts!
If you were ever considering making a second website then here are some extra discount I have made up for you guys!
Just use the link and you will FREE Domain + FREE SSL Certificate + up to 60% off of your hosting plan with an extra domain for just $3.95 :)
- Don't need to know website design or programming or coding in order to follow this course. We wont be doing any programming in this course, you will build your website without writing one single line of code. Amusing right?
- A working computer, either Windows or Mac and access of Internet.
- Domain name & Hosting.
- No Prior WordPress Knowledge Required
WordPress for Beginners - A Complete Step by Step Guide to WordPress!
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a WordPress guru in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon. This course can help anyone and everyone who wants to learn WordPress or wants to manage his website by own.
Why learn from my course?
I've been building WordPress websites for years. Just like you, there was a time when I was a complete newbie! I was honestly scared of starting a WordPress website because it seemed so daunting.
In this extensive, very easy to follow step-by-step WordPress for beginners guide you'll learn:
Basic knowledge about WordPress
How to setup and configure a domain name & hosting with your website.
How to get discount on hosting and Free Domain name for your website.
How to install and setup WordPress
How to install WordPress theme on your website
How to customise WordPress into a fully functional website
How to use Plugins in WordPress to enhance your sites capabilities
Free eBook of WordPress Blueprint
I tried to make this WordPress web development course so concentrated straight to the point making it so complete in the shortest possible time editing all the loading boring times or excluding all the bla bla that is not going to be useful to the students.
You will learn how to build & do web development for your WordPress website for free except for the hosting plan and theme, but everything else I will be showing you all the free methods to do it.
Who this course is for:
Want to establish your online business/entrepreneurship
Those interested in learning to build websites using freely available tools should with lowest possible cost take this course.
Those who want to build personal website or for any college project.
You are someone who wants to build a wordpress website for your business, hobby, or personal life.
You want someone to walk you through the entire process of creating a WordPress website from the very beginning to publishing.
If you are seeking to design a beautiful website & learn design through.
Become highly valuable and relevant to the companies that are hiring WordPress creators. If you're ready to begin creating and updating websites - I'll see you on the inside!
- Those interested in learning to build websites using open-source and free tools should take this course.
- This WordPress course is meant for students, business owners and solopreneurs who are trying to create a website on WordPress.
- If you want to build a very nice professional looking website for you or your company this is the easiest and cheapest way to do it
- This course is aimed at anyone that wants to build a website but doesn't know where to start.
- This is for beginners who have never used WordPress. It's good to have a domain and hosting so you can follow along.