WordPress for Beginners | Create your First Website in 2022!
What you'll learn
- About WordPress & what is it really?
- What is Domain Name?
- How to choose the best Domain Name?
- What is Web Hosting?
- How to Chose the best Web Hosting?
- Installing WordPress Locally as well as On a Web
- Free WordPress Doman name and Web Hosting
- How to buy a Professional Domain name and Web Hosting?
- Differences Between Pages and Posts in WordPress
- Creating and Managing Posts and Pages
- How to use Elementor Website Builder?
- How to approve, edit, delete and make as spam Comments?
- How to Enable/Disable Comments on Posts and Pages?
- How to create a Responsive Mobile Menu for Your site?
- What are widgets and how to use them?
- How to create a slider for Website's Pages?
- How to add Social Media Icons in Your Website?
- Create a custom Menu with Categories for you website
- How to add Video, Audio, & image files on Posts and Pages?
- How to Organizing Media Content?
- Creating Post's content Using AI | No need to write Longs Blog Posts
- How to Speedup your Website?
- No skills or experience required, you will learn everything in this WordPress course
Whether you want to create websites without coding, or you need to learn WordPress so you can update existing websites at your job, I've got you covered.
In this brisk but thorough course we build a website together step-by-step and along the way you organically absorb and master WordPress. I'm all about having you follow along with me and I always encourage experimentation over memorization. My ultimate goal is to give you the "vocabulary of WordPress" so you can continue learning independently long after this course completes. There is no prerequisite knowledge required!
Here's a summary of what we cover:
Asking and answering "What is WordPress?"
Setting up a new WordPress site/project
Creating Professional blog posts
Customizing the colors & theme of your website
Embedding YouTube videos into your website
Setting up custom navigation menus
Creating photo galleries
Inviting friends / family / coworkers into your WordPress (multiple authors, editors)
Asking and answering "What is a plugin?" & "What is a widget?"
Connecting your WordPress website with social media Platforms
Guarding ourselves from comment and contact-form SPAM
Creating beautiful sliders for Website's pages
Speedup your website for users & a lot more!
This course includes:
3.3+ hours of video tutorials and will be Updated
35+ individual video lectures and will be updated .
Helpful source files
Certificate of completion
I understand that students will have questions related to the course and its necessary also for a healthy learning process hence I encourage students to ask their questions related to the course in the Q&A section of the course.
Finally, if you are still thinking weather you should enroll or not then I encourage you to watch some of the preview videos and test the waters before you actually enroll in the course and even after enrolling if you feel that this course failed to meet your expectations then you can always ask for a refund within 30 days of purchase.
Who this course is for:
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Blogging Beginner
- WordPress developers
I am an Engineer who craves and loves to learn and discover more and more. I am a very passionate engineer and always try to learn and update my knowledge.
Education is very important to me. If there was one thing I could instill in my students, it would be a love for learning. It is my philosophy that every child can learn, therefore it is my goal to facilitate a positive learning environment where students feel safe to push themselves and take chances on more challenging tasks. I am dedicated to work hard to help students find their strengths and build upon those strengths to reach their highest potential.
I'm teaching online on different online platforms having 15K+ online students and five years of experience in this field, and I consider this a big success of my life.
I'm not trying to show off -- I'm trying to convince you that you've come to the right place to maximize your learning from an instructor who has spent a lot of time refining and perfecting his teaching style.
I hope to see you soon in one of my courses!