Content Strategy & Marketing with WordPress
What you'll learn
- Understand principles and tactics for Content Strategy & Marketing
- Understand how to conduct a content audit to promote content reach and engagement
- Review both the Popular Divi Builder & the New Gutenberg Editor for Content UI Strategy
- Learn How to use WordPress for Content Marketing
- Learn key SEO tactics and how to use them in WordPress
- Access and review key plugins and taxonomy concepts in the student site for the course
- Basic understanding of Marketing Communications
- Some experience with content management systems
- Access to WordPress helpful
Learn Content Marketing and Content Strategy with WordPress and plugins to engage visitors and turn them into prospects, leads, and customers
NEW - for 2019: We're adding a number of updated lectures on the latest content marketing plugins, content strategy, content audits, hands on exercises, and some new interviews with industry leaders.
Student Resource Site: Your course will have a brand new resource page over at COMP -- the College of Marketing Pros.
GOAL: You will understand content marketing strategy, it's principles and tactics, and how to use the powerful WordPress publishing engine to best enable those tactics at your sites. Includes little used but powerful insights to boost visibility, and engagement in marketing your business.
AUDIENCE: Great for Marketers and Communication professionals, designers who want to take better advantage of WordPress features, and developers who need to gain a better handle on Content Marketing strategies.
REQUIREMENTS: Work your way through each lecture on content marketing strategy. Ask questions. Give yourself a review then take a Quiz to lock in your learning (this also helps your Instructor with valuable feedback)
EARN A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION: Upon successful completion, you will earn a printable and frameable certificate of completion. It's a great thing to list on your resume and at LinkedIn
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Communications Professionals
- Business Owners interested in successful marketing tactics
- Content Strategy Managers and Teams
- Students of Digital Marketing
- Web Designers and Developers
Scott Frangos is a career Marketing Communications professional with over 20 years of college level instruction experience. Scott is the author of a recent business book — The Marketer's Concise Guide to CRO — available on Amazon.
He is President of Webdirexion LLC, a Digital Marketing Agency, and writes, plus has written for . These days he is focused on three market niches: Healthcare (5 clients in this space); Law Firms; and Dental Practices.
Students learn better with interaction -- by doing, rather than just listening and reading. So Scott likes to introduce a course book with exercises and more ideas to explore, actively answers questions you send in a course, and believes in Quizzes to help you review and lock in your learning.
"I've been lucky in my career," Scott explains, "I have not only worked as a marketing and web development professional, but also have been lucky to enjoy teaching these same subjects. It's an honor to work alongside students as they learn exciting strategies and tactics -- their questions push and stretch me in ways I would never have anticipated."
Scott also is a teaching member of the-- a group of working professionals offering courses on Marketing and WordPress.