WordPress Content Management Services for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Manage content within WordPress with confidence
- Add WordPress Content management to your client service offerings
- Demonstrate your knowledge and experience with WordPress
- Create your own WordPress website
- Practice with your own WordPress website
- You need a basic understanding of what a Blog is and why it’s important for online business owners.
WordPress Content Management is managing existing content for clients. Whether it's posting to their blog, modifying content on their website pages, or adding to their sidebar, this all encompasses WordPress Content Management.
Those who take this course can choose to provide content management for WordPress only or take it a step further and add social media content management or even provide content ideas. It's completely up to you in how you choose to provide the service.
As a virtual assistant business owner, I have worked with clients virtually for over seven years. With WordPress being one of the most widely used website formats, it's an easy choice for online business owners to use it for their business. While many are using it, they also are finding time to be limited to get everything done for their business.
This is where having someone manage their content is important. Not only is it smart, but efficient. Outsourcing WordPress Content Management means business owners utilizing online tools can stick to what they do best. Allowing you to do what you do best.
This course is for virtual assistants interested in adding to their current service offerings or a new virtual assistant who is not sure what to offer, however has a strong interest in blogging and WordPress.
You will not find a lot of technical jargon in this course. It is written with the virtual assistant business owner in mind. It's also designed to be interactive where you complete exercises after each section within your own WordPress website.
It's important to note: Having your own WordPress website is not required. This will be covered at the beginning of the course.
If that's a YES, Enroll in this course today!
Start your journey of providing WordPress Content Management Services!
If you find this course has not been helpful, please know there is a 30 day money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Virtual Assistants who are non-techie and how to use WordPress as a service provider.
- This course is for someone who wants to be a virtual assistant that provides WordPress content management as a service.
- This course is for someone who does not have a WordPress site and is interested in discovering how to set one up.
- This course is not for you if you are experienced in WordPress and are not interested in being a virtual assistant.
- This course is not for you if you are questioning why WordPress over other blogging platforms or if you expect to learn WordPress Development, Design, or Maintenance.
I am the CEO and Founder of Virtual Hired Hand, a technical virtual assistant company. After working in corporate America for over 12 years, I discovered a website called Elance and got started taking on projects virtually from my home in North Carolina. It's been seven years since that first project and I have not looked back.
My business has grown and I have been privileged to work with clients ranging from coaches, trainers, health professionals, affiliate marketers, real estate agents, authors, psychologists, internet marketers and more. I’ve been a virtual assistant to many and an executive virtual assistant to one.
In 2013, I partnered with a multimillionaire client to coach over 20 virtual assistants through an intense 120-day program. Most of those virtual assistants were just starting out and have since been able to create the business of their dreams making it as full-time or part-time as they want.