Learning the WordPress 5 "Gutenberg" Block Editor
- 1 hour on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Writing and editing with the new WordPress 5 Block Editor
- An overview of blocks available by default
- How to use images and media in WordPress posts
- Using Reusable Blocks as content or templates
- Tips and advanced techniques for writing and editing with Blocks
- This course is for current WordPress users looking to quickly get up to speed with the new Block Editor
The new WordPress Block Editor, also known as the Gutenberg Editor is a great new writing environment that comes with WordPress 5. WordPress writing has now entered the modern age! But if you have been using the old WordPress visual editor, it will take some time to get used to it.
This course is designed to show you how to use the Block Editor without any fuss. In less than an hour you'll see all of the major features of the Block Editor and learn your way around. You'll find out how to use advanced techniques like reusable blocks and columns. You'll also learn some tips and tricks for using blocks that will speed up your production.
- WordPress writers, editors and bloggers
A quick look at the Block Editor and how to write in it.