WordPress Bootcamp for Beginners: Build Your Own Website
What you'll learn
- Learn all about the history of WordPress.
- Learn what localhosting is and how you can install WP locally so you can practice.
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard and understand the different functions.
- Install WordPress with cPanel to create a live website.
- Understand the different types of content you can create on WordPress.
- Learn the difference between pages and posts and how to create them.
- Understand the main features of WordPress.
- Learn all about the Visual Editor and how to use it.
- Understand plugins and how to install them.
- And much more!
- No prior knowledge is required - this course is designed with beginners in mind.
- Internet connection is necessary.
UPDATED FOR 2022!
MOST people who try to create a WordPress site give up. Let me say it more clearly: 9 out of 10 WordPress sites never get completed!
A lot of these sites were started by people who never even made their first post. Where do you stand in that equation?
If you've failed to create a WordPress site of your own or you're thinking of doing so, this course is exactly what you're looking for.
These shortcut strategies take you by the hand and lead you through the WordPress creation process step-by-simple-step. Just follow along -- and you’ll be up and running in no time! It doesn’t matter if you are ‘technically challenged’, With these step-by-step, over-the-shoulder video guides, you'll be able to create your first WordPress site. We'll leave the advanced concepts for some other time: the goal of this course is not to confuse you, but to walk you through the steps of building your very first WordPress site.
The course gives you three options: build a WordPress site locally, on your computer, build a live website - or both!
You will learn, amongst other things, what localhosting is, how you can build your website locally without paying for hosting or domain. Once you've done that, you can use your recently-installed WordPress to apply everything you're about to learn, so you don't have to pay hosting and domain fees while experimenting with WordPress.
This course will also teach you how to build a live website, how to move your local site to a live hosting environment and vice versa.
And the most important thing?
No Programming or technical skills needed! No matter who you are, or where you are, you can use this course to learn how to build a beautiful, responsive website, and take your first step to becoming a WordPress master!
(The follow-up course will help you take the next step and dive into advanced territories).
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to know more about WordPress.
- Students who are interested in learning more about WordPress without having to pay for hosting.
- Students who would like to understand the basics of WordPress and build a website.
Join over 40,000 satisfied Udemy students today!
We believe in results, and we believe in working smart, not hard.
Master It focuses on affiliate marketing / internet marketing tips and reviews, as well as additional resources for entrepreneurs and online business owners. Our goal is to help business owners and entrepreneurs build a successful business by teaching them various skills.
We don't believe in selling guru-style promises. From our own experience, building sustainable income online takes time, effort and basic skills you need to be familiar with. Instead of promising results and building funnels with upsells after upsells, we decided to use Udemy as our main platform. That way, we can make sure our top-quality courses are more accessible and affordable. Each course we publish is tested, perfected and built to help you take a step forward in your journey.
Many skills we teach can be applied to offline businesses as well.
*Please note - we are a team of insturctors working together, which means not all of our couses are taught by the same person.