- 5.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the theory behind WordPress operations and how to build your own website from scratch.
- Access to WordPress 3.5 is recommended, but not required.
In this VTC course, you will learn the intricacies of setting up, using, and administering a WordPress 3.5 site. In addition to how to install and set up WordPress, you will also learn about themes, security concerns and mitigation, and plugin implementation. Author Jon Ward will discuss the theory of WordPress operation and then he will show you how to build a site from scratch. While the course is taught in 3.5, topics covered will be applicable to any WordPress 3.x installation. This title is a self-paced software training course delivered via pre-recorded video. We do not provide additional information outside of the posted content.
- New and experienced website developers