WordPress for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Install Wordpress and find a web host
- Navigate Wordpress
- Create content
- Set up a blog
- Customize the appearance and install themes
- Install plugins, configure a contact form plugin, and a photo gallery plugin
- Maintain, backup, and secure your website
This wordpress tutorial for beginners will teach you the basics of WordPress from start to finish. By the end of this wordpress online training you will have enough knowledge to create a website of your own.
This is an absolute wordpress tutorial for beginners. We start at the beginning and assume that you know nothing about Wordpress, Content Management Systems (CMS), and creating websites in general.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals wanting to learn Wordpress best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company's website.
- Web designers looking to expand their service offerings by providing Wordpress sites for clients.
- Individuals considering Wordpress for small to medium websites or for blogs.
- Web Professionals looking to save time by learning from Wordpress experts.
OSTraining teaches people how to use Joomla, Drupal and WordPress. We also teach other popular open source technologies and the fundementals of coding.
We've written the best-selling and best-reviewed Joomla and Drupal books.
We teach everyone from staff members at Apple, IBM, the White House and the United Nations to stay-at-home moms and small business owners around the world.