Learn Hidden Microsoft Word Tricks to become faster at work
- Microsoft Word 2013
- Basic proficiency in drafting word documents
***THE MOST RELEVANT CONTENT TO GET YOU UPTO THE SPEED***
When I ask people at my training workshops how much do you know about Microsoft Word, I get a reply – I know it all. I don’t blame them. We think that word is all about writing or editing documents which we could learn by trying (remember you never needed a course for just typing)
What if I tell you that there are so many hidden techniques and tricks that will actually save 30-40% your current operating time. Maybe you don’t trust me. Let’s get to the point.
- How do you avoid typing out frequently used text?
- Do you know that your clipboard saves up to 24 instances (when you cut/copy)?
- Do you struggle with creating a table of content, list of figures, etc?
- How to you use mail merge by using data from excel?
I didn’t have an answer to all these questions when I started out (I too said – I know it all). However, after working and training professionals on these, I created a short series of hand-picked word trick specially meant for busy Microsoft Word users
This course is a 30-min no-nonsense fast-paced videos with 100% VALUE and a great way to find out word features you never use
Who this course is for:
- Users which are familiar with basic editing/formatting word documents
- 04:16Text tricks
- 03:40Save some time
- 04:12Copy-Paste and Tables
- 00:06UNLOCK: Outlook Email Productivity Pro: Speed & Formatting Tricks
- 03:22Create Table of Content
- 01:53One word at a time
- 03:14Format Painter
- 06:18Mail Merge technique
- 00:06UNLOCK: Outlook Pro Tricks: Inbox, Search Folders, Tasks & Calendar
20,000 Classroom Students | 100,000+ Students Online
ex-KPMG, ex-J.P. Morgan | Chartered Accountant
Taught 12k+ participants across PwC, EY and Deloitte over last 10 years
I am a Chartered Accountant from India. I have worked with KPMG (Audit) and J.P. Morgan (Debt Capital Markets) and Futures First (Proprietary Trading Desk) before venturing into Corporate Training (first part-time and then full-time)
After a decade of corporate training and winning multiple accolades in Office Productivity and Financial Modelling, in 2015, I created a mission to help 1 million people by 2020. I started creating high-quality video courses and helped people online to become faster-smarter-better at work. A lot of my students at PwC, EY, Deloitte, Amazon, Uber, Tata Group, Rio Tinto use these video courses to excel at work.
If I’m going to succeed in my mission of helping 1 million professional in the next five years, I NEED YOU to succeed… I can’t reach my goal without helping you reach yours!