Word 4 Busy People. Secrets 2 Manage Long Docs in Just 2 Hrs
What you'll learn
- You'll feel confident bypassing the tired defaults that Word hands you. (And you should.)
- You'll be able to create professional documents with Headers, Sections, Bibliographies, etc.
- Avoid amateur mistakes (Widows, Orphans, Tabs instead of Indents) that make revisions a living hell.
- You'll work with Indexes and Tables of Contents
- You'll learn why using a Master Docuement helps wrangle multi-chapter documents.
- And many more quick secrets and tricks for longer documents.
- You need basic conputer skills and a copy of Microsoft Word
- Either the PC or Mac versions will work. The button clicking is almost entirely the same.
A novel manuscript. A legal filing. A term paper. All of these require digging beyond Word's default settings.
And if you want to focus on your content rather than figuring out these settings...
This is the course for you.
Join author, Microsoft Certified Trainer, and bestselling Udemy instructor Brian Culp for a lightning-quick tour of just the Word features that'll help you gain confidence when creating documents that are 10 pages, 100 pages, or even 1000.
Brian has been teaching and writing for over 15 years for publishers like O'Reilly, McGraw Hill, and many others. Now, he brings that expertise to some of the highest-rated Office courses on Udemy.
There's a reason for the hundreds of five-star reviews.
"Excellent content! Just what I was looking for to enhance productivity at the office." -Paige Popejoy
"Great personality and explained things well. Felt like he was at my desk explaining it to me." -William Potts
"I can't believe how much I learned. The instructor is great and the lessons were so easy to follow." Sherie L.
"Very precise, clear and constructive." -Forent Sidler
"Perfect." -Yvonne Belo
Microsoft Word 4 Busy People is perfect for busy professionals like authors, educators, paralegals, and students who need to wrangle longer documents, and don't have a lot of time to spare.
In the course, you'll learn by doing. Whether you bring your own file or download the included lesson files. soon, you'll be building these essential Word skills:
Setting the default font and spacing
Eliminating Widows and Orphans
Adding sources and bibliographies
Using footnotes and endnotes
Inserting Page and Section breaks
Changing slide deck themes - for all slides on just a few
Plus many more tips and tricks learned from 15 years of experience
After completing Word 4 Busy People, you'll be able to use features like Sections, Paragraph Formatting, and Page Numbers with precision and purpose. And you'll do it all in about the time it takes to watch a movie.
Best of all, you get ongoing support (student questions are usually answered within in one business day). Plus, you're always covered by Udemy's refund policy.
Enroll now, and finally tame that long document you've been writing for months. See you in class!
Who this course is for:
- This is a great course for busy professionals, with a special focus on longer docs.
- This course is good for students or educators working on research or term papers.
- Good for folks in the legal profession. (Someone's got to write up all those filings; Word's defaults are useless.)
- Great for authors who are working on a book meant for e-publication. (Or submission to an agent. Have I mentioned that Word's defaults are useless?)
You want to be more productive with the apps you use most.
I can help.
Over the course of 15 years, I've authored over 30 titles for publishers like O’Reilly, McGraw-Hill and Addison-Wesley. As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, I’ve spent countless hours teaching individuals and Fortune 500 companies - Microsoft, Sprint, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Budweiser.
I’ve taught students ranging from beginners with Outlook, to veteran admins seeking MCSE Certification. Through it all, I've learned a lot, including this: learning doesn’t have to be painful or boring.
In all of my courses, you'll quickly learn the skills to make you more efficient. Additionally, I'll help you overcome any hurdles specific to your situation. Answering your questions and helping you accomplish your goals are my top priorities.
So, do what you’ve promised yourself you would. Either learn a new app, or learn how to unlock the potential of an app you already use.
And there's no risk. All of my courses come with a money back guarantee. If you don’t learn the skills you want, you get your money back. No questions asked.
Sign up today and discover how quickly you can master that new application