Word 365 Beginner
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Saving and opening documents
- Practice text navigation, selection and entry.
- Learn text formatting and editing commands and features.
- Work with bulleted and numbered lists and tables.
- Work with graphics and the various editing tools .
- Review viewing and proofing options for documents.
- Review settings to prepare documents for distribution and publication.
- Basic computer skills.
This course is designed to introduce students to the basic functionality and user interface of Microsoft Word 365. In this course, students will learn the basics of saving and opening documents and review the interface. Students will practice text navigation, selection, entry, and various other text formatting and editing commands and features. Additionally, students will work with bulleted and numbered lists, tables, and their various features and options. Students will also work with graphics and the various tools available in Word 365 to format and edit them. Lastly, this course will cover various options for viewing documents, proofing options for documents, and settings to prepare documents for distribution and publication.
- Those wishing to learn the basic functionality and user interface of Microsoft Word 365.