Ultimate Figure Women's Weight Training Program and Workout
What you'll learn
- Adapt and "tweak" the program slightly to your own needs, and to your own current level of development, using "progressions" and "digressions."
- Use this training program to sculpt and tone your body and lose fat (working in conjunction with proper diet of course -- there are no "magic" recipes!).
- Understand the meaning of "intensity" and increase your workload capacity through training.
- Get a taste of what real figure TRAINING looks like. Enough "starving" off the fat. This is a program for athletes.
- You'll have taken your training to a new level. Trust me. This program is a "higher level" program that many people are not used to, but I've included ways to "work up" it.
- Understand how training can serve to shape and sculpt the body. You'll understand how it's not an either/or thing of "bodybuilding training" or "endless cardio."
- Students need access to a gym, or the equipment shown in the dungeon in the "Welcome to the Dungeon" workout video.
- Students should have some familiarity with weight training.
- Tracey demonstrates ALL the exercises in the program with proper form, all at "workout speed."
- If you're going to a commercial gym and it is always super-packed, that can be an issue. You need to be able to do 4 exercises in a row.
The course uses quadplexes -- meaning four exercises performed back to back in circuit fashion -- to create huge metabolic demand. This course is excellent for burning fat, toning your body, sculpting a lean figure, and staying in shape.
You'll see Tracey, who is a mother and works full time, but who uses this kind of training to stay lean year-round, go through each of the exercises a few times, at workout speed, so you can see and learn the full meaning of intensity. I also lecture throughout on how to get the most from your workout.
The course includes the following:
- A 5-day written program of the full training program, plus a 3-day "intro" program if you're not ready yet for the full 5-day program.
- Videos going through EVERY quadplex from the full 5-day program, all in REAL-Time. Tracey goes through each quadplex twice, so you can see it both times.
- Info on what you need if you're thinking of building your own "at-home" training dungeon.
- Information on how to "progress" or "digress" movements to tweak the program to your current fitness level.
Learn ADVANCED Metabolic Training I assign figure athletes.
The program you'll see Tracey do is actually a very advanced program. She actually does 4 sets of the 4 quadplexes, but honestly that's too much for most athletes. BUT I also think it is useful to see what advanced training is really like, as so few programs actually show you. You should have something to "work towards." Yes, there is a difference between how the really successful copmetitors train, and how other people do. Training is about pushing yourself, and that's why I've shown an advanced program, but with info on "how to get there."
This is the kind of metabolic training I often assign figure athletes and women getting ready to step on stage in a figure or bikini competition. As you'll see, there is no need for cardio on top of this program (especially once you see Day 5!). I used Tracey for the demo because she doesn't just look great when she steps on stage--she looks great year round, and does NO cardio.
Who this course is for:
- Women (and yes, men) looking for a highly metabolic workout, and who are tired of traditional boring cardio cardio cardio.
- There is an emphasis on metabolic work, shoulders, a tight core and glutes, so if you want to target those things, this program can be used by both genders.
- Someone looking to learn what REAL training is like. This is the kind of program I assign to real competitors, but there's info so that you can "work up" to the full program.
- The "Ultimate" 5-day version has a lot of volume. If you're looking to make that kind of commitment, progressing from the 3-day version to the full 5-day version is the perfect way to do that.
Scott Abel has been involved in the fitness, figure and bodybuilding industries for over 30 years. He has coached hundreds of bodybuilding and figure champions, and he has helped regular people lost fat, add muscle, all while managing busy lives and real careers with family and responsibilities. He is well known for his Metabolic Enhancement Training, his unique Cycle Diet, and for getting his clients ripped.