Wix: Make a Quick and Easy Professional Website for Free
What you'll learn
- Make stunning and professional-looking websites the quick and easy way in about 1 hour using free online tools
- Know how to plan a web site and make images web-ready and high quality
- Take your regular logo and put it on a transparent background in four minutes or less
- Be up and running fast using the most essential and useful tools in Wix
- Get a birds-eye view of the design process from concept to final product
- No special design or web knowledge is needed. Only basic computer skills (such as being able to copy and paste text, save images, and use the Internet) are needed
Are you more interested in running your business, pursuing your hobbies, and exploring your passions than fussing over your website?
This course was designed especially for busy entrepreneurs, emerging authors, creative artists, dedicated do-gooders, non-profit champions, active volunteers, and passionate hobbyists who aim to excel in their work, not get bogged down by the countless steps involved in web development and design.
This course was created for complete beginners with zero experience in creating websites as well as for those with minimal budgets for web design.
This quick and user-friendly course will guide you on how to:
Construct stunning and professional-looking websites swiftly and effortlessly in about 1 hour using Wix's powerful free tools.
Understand the essentials of web site planning and optimizing images to ensure they're web-ready and of high quality.
Convert your standard logo to one with a transparent background in minutes.
Get to grips quickly with the most essential and practical tools Wix offers.
Gain a comprehensive overview of the website creation process from the initial concept to the polished final product.
In this course, I’ll walk you through how I developed a website for the non-profit organization, PK Rabbit Rescue, from scratch, highlighting the most crucial features of the Wix user interface and dashboard.
I’ll demonstrate how to initiate making posts, crafting pages, and overseeing all facets of your Wix website so that by the end of today, you can already be adding a new digital skill to your CV or resume and confidently managing your website.
I'm a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a seasoned educator in Digital Media. My approach has always been to render complex information into something simple, memorable, and easy to grasp as quickly as possible to ensure you receive the most significant and applicable information right away.
New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added, and prompt design advice will be given in the discussion forum. I’m dedicated to assistance and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Please Note: Enrollment in this course includes periodic free and discounted access to my other top-rated, forthcoming courses.
You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee with no questions asked, so there is nothing to lose. I’m accessible to offer assistance or specific feedback as needed.
Empower yourself by taking in this easy-to-follow Wix course and join our growing learning community! Click the "Enroll Now" button in the upper right corner and let's get started building your stunning new website today.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners, design and web novices, and people who fight with computers and technology will get A LOT out of this course
- People with little to no budget for web hosting, domain names, and web design services should take this course
- This course was designed especially for busy people who want to be up and running ASAP
- People looking for an in-depth Wix course that covers every tool and feature should NOT take this course. Here, we are only using the most useful tools and techniques for getting started quickly and easily.
My goal is to empower ordinary people to do extraordinary things.
I'm an American/Portuguese multidisciplinary artist based in Malawi. After decades as a digital artist, in 2021 I reconnected with my fine art roots. Inspired by the lofty mission statements and goals used by the world’s top organizations, my mixed media drawings are a call to action to visualize better outcomes for our lives, communities, and the planet. My earlier animations have screened in over 75 international film festivals earning numerous “Best Animated Short Film” awards including at Cannes Short Film Festival, Italy International Film Festival, and Sunscreen Film Festival.
As an educator, I've taught at universities on four continents, including at The American University of Rome, where I co-founded the Film and Digital Media BFA. From 2016–2019, I taught for universities and NGOs in Myanmar. When not making fine art, I work as a designer and educator for United Nations and international organizations including WHO, UNICEF, WFP, GIZ, UNDP, UNFPA and create multimedia programs for students from all walks of life. Former and current students include refugees, diplomats, undergraduate and graduate students, and those with no formal education living on under $2 USD a day.
What can I help you with today?