Wix: Make a Quick and Easy Professional Website for Free
What you'll learn
- Make stunning and professional-looking websites the quick and easy way in about 1 hour using free online tools
- Know how to plan a web site and make images web-ready and high quality
- Take your regular logo and put it on a transparent background in four minutes or less
- Be up and running fast using the most essential and useful tools in Wix
- Get a birds-eye view of the design process from concept to final product
- No special design or web knowledge is needed. Only basic computer skills (such as being able to copy and paste text, save images, and use the Internet) are needed
Are you more interested in running your business, pursuing your hobbies, and exploring your passions than fussing over your website?
This course was created especially for busy entrepreneurs, authors, artists, do-gooders, non-profit organizations, volunteers, and hobbyists who just want to focus on doing their work, NOT on the million and one steps it takes to design and run a good website.
It's for complete beginners with zero web design experience as well as those with little to no web design budget at all.
This quick and easy course will show you how to:
Make stunning and professional-looking websites the quick and easy way in about 1 hour using free online tools
Know how to plan a web site and make images web-ready and high quality
Take your regular logo and put it on a transparent background in four minutes or less
Be up and running fast using the most essential and useful tools in Wix
Get a birds-eye view of the design process from concept to final product
In this course I'll show you step by step how I created a website for the non-profit organization, PK Rabbit Rescue. I start from the very beginning and show you the most essential and important features of the Wix dashboard and interface.
I'll show you how to get started making posts, pages, and managing all aspects of your Wix website so that by the end of the day today you can already add a new skill to your CV or resume and be easily running your own website ASAP.
I'm a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I'm currently a Digital Media and Animation Specialist at United Nations Population Fund Malawi.
Since 2000 I've been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.
New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely design advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.
Please Note: All students who enroll in this course also will receive periodic free and discounted access to my other top-rated current and upcoming courses.
You have a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee with no questions asked so you have nothing to lose. I make myself available so you will have access to me if you have questions or need specific feedback along the way.
Empower yourself by taking in this easy-to-follow Wix course and join our growing learning community! Click the "Enroll Now" button in the upper right corner and let's get started building your stunning new website today.
Who this course is for:
- Absolute beginners, design and web novices, and people who fight with computers and technology will get A LOT out of this course
- People with little to no budget for web hosting, domain names, and web design services should take this course
- This course was designed especially for busy people who want to be up and running ASAP
- People looking for an in-depth Wix course that covers every tool and feature should NOT take this course. Here, we are only using the most useful tools and techniques for getting started quickly and easily.
My goal is to empower ordinary people to do extraordinary things.
I'm an American/Portuguese multidisciplinary artist based in Malawi. After decades as a digital artist, I've reconnected with my fine art roots. My animated films have screened in over 75 international film festivals earning numerous “Best Animated Short Film” awards.
As an educator, I've taught at universities on four continents, including at The American University of Rome, where I co-founded the Film and Digital Media Program. I've worked as a designer and educator for organizations such as the WHO, UNICEF, UNFPA, UNDP, GIZ, and WFP and created multimedia programs for students from all walks of life. Since 2014, I've taught thousands of students online in 185 countries, and from 2016–2019, taught for universities and NGOs in Myanmar. I’m currently helping international and local creatives find solutions to their most pressing art, design, business, and tech problems through master classes for UN organizations, live and online mentoring, and consulting.
What can I help you with today?